Chapter 13

Y/n's POV:

Cordelia jumped out my arms and ran towards the blonde, her arms wrapping around the witch into a death grip hug. Tears rolled out both pairs of eyes as they held each other. A pang of jealousy hit my heart, Cordelia's eyes were the most lit up that I've ever seen them even when they were filled with tears. The tears were clearly for longing of this blonde in her arms. "I missed you so much too Dee" the unfamiliar witch replied, a fragile but warm smile painted across her fair features. I made my way and sat on a greenhouse desk next to them. "Oh my... I hadn't even introduced you two" Cordelia stuttered about. "Y/n, this is Misty and Misty, this is y/n" I held my hand out as Misty received placing both her hands around mine "It's good to meet you" she spoke gently. "I'm gonna leave you guys to catch up" I spoke to break the silence that had become awkward. I left the greenhouse and shared my goodbyes with a smile before disappearing into the academy.

Cordelia's Pov:

My heart beat rapidly as Misty stood before me, her eyelashes fluttering open and shut. Her cheeks red with warmth and happiness and her twirly hair just the same as before. Before she got taken into hell. Before I lost my best friend. Before y/n. I looked down at her hands, each finger decorated with beautiful rings and back up to her eyes, the blue oceans in her eyes. "How are you?" I spoke quietly to break the silence of us staring at each other in disbelief. "I'm- I'm alright. Well I've been better due to you know being in hell but I'm okay Dee. How are you?" she replied with a small blush appearing on her cheeks. "God that must've been awful. And thank you for asking I'm really good actually, a lot better than before" I smiled back. My hand running nervously through my blonde locks. "There wasn't much to think about in hell, but I missed you so much" Misty whispered. "Oh sweetie" I whispered back and brought her into another hug. The quiet sobs had finally left her, tears running out her eyes, down her cheeks onto my light pink blouse, making it become slightly see through on the shoulder. "I'm sorry, it's just overwhelming" she forced a chuckle through the tears. "But I'm glad I'm here" she spoke again. "I'm glad you're here too" I replied, placing an innocent kiss to her forehead. After her tears subsided, I took her into the greenhouse to take her to her room.

Misty followed me up the chalk white stair case, round a few corridors to her room. I opened the door, the white room reflecting all the light that came through the opened blinds. "You kept it the same?" she asked with a few tears pricking back into her eyes. "I didn't want to lose whatever I had left of you" I replied with a smile and she flopped down onto the bed. "Home sweet home" she laughed. "I can play Stevie" she got up excitedly and ran to her record player that was sitting on the pale white desk. 'I still miss someone' started playing softly through the record player. "No way" I giggled knowing the song. "Right, I'll let you settle in, let me know when you want dinner?" I said as I left the room. "I'll be fine for dinner Dee, don't worry. I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow" Misty replied whilst I shut the door. My heart feeling complete again, the other sunshine in my life coming back I thought as I dragged my fingers along the wall to make my way to my room. I opened the door gently, y/n was spewed out on the bed, hair messy and tangled in the covers. Her cute little noise scrunching up at the pressure of me sitting on the mattress next to her causing the bed to dip a little. "Mmmm baby" she mumbled and laid her head down onto my right thigh.

Y/n's Pov:

I fluttered my eyes open to see Delia with her head against the headboard and her eyes looking down at me lovingly. "How come you never spoke of Misty?" I whispered raspy due to just waking up from a nap. Cordelia glances up for a moment to try to avoid the tears that were filling her eyes. "The memory was just quite raw for me" she whispered back. "Awww come here sweetheart" I spoke softly, pulling Cordelia down onto the bed properly, her face being buried into my chest. Her hand holding tightly to my waist as little sniffles came out her. My hands brushed through her hair, ridding some knots from it and kissing her forehead lovingly. Cordelia's tears wetting my bare chest due to the fact of having a low down shirt. Her grip became iron tight around my shirt hem and brought me closer to her to feel safe. "I'm here baby" I repeated into her ears, her tears becoming less over a few minutes. "I'm so glad she's back" Cordelia whispered before falling asleep in my arms.

// Whoops I accidentally basically fell asleep while publishing this💀💀 Anyways I'm back from the nap to write this bit, what do you guys want to see next??? \\