Chapter 14

Cordelia's Pov:

My body shook gently as I woke up the sounds of thuds or someone moving around, I turned to look at the alarm clock reading 3am, my brain frazzled from who would be awake this early? Releasing myself from y/n's iron grip around my waist and the warmth of our bed, I placed both bare feet onto the white cold wooden floorboards. A shiver running through my body as I pulled a silk robe around my body. I hurried quietly along the hall down past each room to find out where the noise was coming from. I heard a gentle rustle and light appearing at the bottom crack of Misty's door. My hand automatically left a soft knock on the door as I stood there holding my robe tightly around my body. The door slowly opened as Misty stumbled a bit opening it. "Can I come in?" I whispered, Misty nodding in allowance. The smell of incense hitting me as I noticed the small burner in the corner of the room and her window open showing the starry black night sky, which let breezes of cold in during this hot season. Misty carefully sat back down onto her bed as I sat at the end. "Can't sleep?" I chuckled quietly. "Ye, I miss my swamp" she replied "...and hell hasn't left me with best memories" she whispered looking down at her toes wiggling them as a distraction from her thoughts. "I'm always here if you need it, do you need anything?" I whispered in response looking at her soft features become happier due to my proposal of help. Her fingers fidgeting with the edge of her duvet sheet, "Dee could ya hold me?" she asked. I stood up and laid down onto the mattress next to her, wrapping my arms from around her back to her front. "It's ok, sleep now. I'm here for you." I whispered into her ear. Her frizzy hair tickle my hair as I held her and her body relaxing into my touch as she got pulled into sleep.

Y/n's Pov:

My body became aware of the heat loss and the feeling of no one next to me. My eyes slowly opened, blinking a few times to realise Cordelia wasn't next to me in my half sleepy state. Causing my body to tense as I stood up in panic to look for her. My eyes flickering from the alarm clock to see it was too early for Delia to be awake as it was 3:45am. I grabbed a hoodie and threw it on and made my way to the toilet to see if she was there, which she wasn't. I walked past each room getting to the end of the corridor about to reach the stairs. In my peripheral vision noticing Misty's room was open, a faint lamp light shining in there, I walked closer to the door. To see two bodies in there. Misty's body being cradled by Cordelia. My heart sunk into the ground, my stomach churned and my hands went weak. An uneven breath racked through my body as I turned around and shuffled back to "our room". Tears filling my eyes as I silently made my way back to the room. As I shut the door, the tears fell. My heart throbbing in my chest and the cries falling out my mouth silently as I held Cordelia's pillow to my face. Tears soaking her pillow as I smelt it for comfort of her scent. My body shook violently as I choked on a sob. I made my way to the bathroom and wiped up my tears with a few tissues and splashed freezing cold water on my face to cool myself down after my out burst. Checking out the window it being pitch black, I decided to flop back down onto the bed, clutching Delia's pillow to my chest. Letting the tiredness pull me back into a light sleep, my heart aching for my loved one to hold me.

Rays of sun splattered through each blind, warning my face as I noticed morning had come around. The realisation hit that Delia was still not next to me, making my heart turn cold. Her pillow still protectively hugged in my arms and my body wrapped in many blankets to replace the warmth of her. The door slowly creaked open as Delia appeared, fully dressed and ready for the day, a tray in her hand with two coffees. "Morning love" she spoke just above a whisper noticing my sleepy state. My heart slightly warmed at the fact she brought me coffee. She swiftly made her way around to my bedside table and placing the steaming coffee there. I shifted up in bed leaning against the head board as Delia slipped on top of the sheets and placed a hand on my thigh which was covered in blankets. "You ok?" she asked, I hummed in response watching the blonde sip from her drink innocently. My thoughts buzzed around my brain, she loves Misty, she would never look at you the way she looks at Misty. Misty had only appeared less than 24 hours ago but my insecurities hit me like an avalanche. "You're quiet this morning" Delia stated looking me dead in the eye. "I'm just tired" I replied pecking her cheek gently and letting the jealousy fill my veins as the thought of her and Misty last night invaded my mind. They could've done anything and I wouldn't have known. Tears pricking in my eyes, I stood up and went to the bathroom abruptly to get ready for the day.

// don't kill me for taking ages to update lmaoo, give me suggestions i beg so i have motivation
i will update more i just have exams and stuff atm \\