Pluviophile||48

3rd P.O.V.

Pluviophile
Noun|Meaning:
a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.

Y/n heard her ringtone coming from her bag, she quickly fished out her phone and accepted the call. "The construction is starting in four days. How did the meeting go?" She heard the voice of Akashi Seijūrō coming from the phone. Even though they're busy being CEO's of their own company, they have time for each other –to talk about business that is– if Akashi was to ever call he talks about business and asks about her well-being, that's how their conversations always went.

"It went by fast and was rather actually quite pleasant. The meeting I had before always had men slamming their hands on the table, always nagging." She recalled the memories from her very first year. In the business world, there were more men and they were always dominating. They sometimes think that women can't possibly handle a business properly, Y/n was sick of their misogynistic ideals. "How did yours go?" It was her turn to ask this time.

"The board was not exactly happy of how we're cooperating with the L/n Holdings but this is all for the benefit of the company anyways." His voice dried out from talking about business. "Would you like to go dinner tonight?" That was Akashi's true intent for the call, not to ask of how the meeting went or talk about the construction that's about to happen in four days.

"That was your intent the whole time right?" Y/n caught him. Seijūrō just chuckled knowing damn well that Y/n had a sharp mind for things like this. "Yes but let's have dinner at my place." Y/n leaned back to her chair and spun around it. She looked up at the ceiling as she had her ear pressed on the phone.

"No problem. I'll be there by seven, I assume you're ending early today as well." Akashi was in his own office clicking his black pen with a silver tip. He twisted it around his fingers, being careful not to drop the pen on the table.

"You got that right Sei. See you later then." She heard him hum. Y/n ended the call and smiled while doing the paperwork in front of her. Her lips pressed in a thin line, her legs that were above each other she bounced the upper leg slightly.

Suna Rintarō who was in his car still wavered by the fact that Y/n was the one who scouted them. The caller had said that the company have specially picked them. Y/n didn't pick them for personal feelings though, Y/n wasn't a folly to do something like that; she very well knew that the volleyball industry has been going up lately. The volleyball industry became wider and wider, high-schoolers whether it be girl or boys or whatever they identify themselves as always fell in love with the looks of the players. They would spend their money thoughtlessly for their idols.

Rintarō pulled up to the Hera Palace parking lot, he parked his car by his usual spot and looked at his phone and seeing a message coming from the old volleyball group-chat. "Let's have a reunion, next week Thursday at the Tokyo Diner restaurant. 7:30pm" It was Ojiro who had planned their reunion. He knew that everyone was free next week Thursday, Kita Shinsuke who was coming by to check up on his younger brother. He knew everyone's schedule, he practically interviewed them two days ago. He threw his head back unintentionally hitting it on the black leather that had a hard foam. "Ouchies."

Reiko was inside her classroom tapping her pen on the table. Kazuhiko who was behind her was curious of what the female in front of her was thinking, he knew that she had been spacing out for the past forty-five minutes. The lesson was about to end in no more than five minutes and Reiko only wrote five lines on her page.

"I told you my sister isn't a fucking slut!" Twelve year old Reiko who had a foul mouth but she kept it a secret, only Y/n knew about it and it was their little secret. Reiko was currently straddling the girl who had called Y/n a "slut" down the floor while punching her. Reiko also dragged her across the hallway and throwing her on the walls.