𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫||𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

This is the first ending of the book.

3rd P.O.V

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

Their wedding was announced publicly, The Suna Siblings who had heard the news felt shocked not even knowing how to react to it

Their wedding was announced publicly, The Suna Siblings who had heard the news felt shocked not even knowing how to react to it. Everything was suddenly a mess, L/n Y/n getting married didn't sound right to Rintarō. He didn't know if it was his burning desire to not make her happy that made him feel angry or was it the fact that his Y/n was getting married and he felt antsy.

Atsumu could only laugh in pain when he heard the news of their marriage. 'At the age of twenty-two she was getting married?' It sounded too ridiculous to him, too painful for him to bear. A pit of anger coming from his insides that he just wanted to release, yet he was silent. He kept quiet and held his words. He didn't scream, wail, or rant, he just kept quiet. For the long silence he kept he finally spoke to himself, "I still love her." He laughed, feebleness entered him.

He sat up from his hotel bed, owned by the L/n Holdings that was currently five of the hotels in Miyagi prefecture. "I love her! I love her! I love her!" He wailed, tears were slipping out of his eyes even though he tried to prevent them falling, his eyes were glossy and his nose was red. All the mixed emotions finally left out a hollow space in his insides, but when those emotions were emptied they were filled in once again. "But it's all my fault that I lost her." He realised his mistake.

He felt like a god when he had her playing in his palms, watching her from above. He could only make use of her for entertainment whilst the girl loved her from the very bottom of her heart. He did not know how his heart longed for her when she had faded from his life, he did not know that it was a humanly emotion called love.

He only cared for his games, what pleases him or what doesn't, he lost even the most important chest pieces that was on the board; he still didn't realise at that time what was special to him. He felt entertained when she was lost, when she was fooled by someone who was less intelligent than her. He found it laughable that someone logically inferior than her losing to him.

Akashi Seijūrō was his enemy after all along not Sakusa Kiyoomi who was right in front of him. Akashi Seijūrō was a master at shogi, not chess but shogi, he knew how to play his pieces well. Akashi Seijūrō knew what to do in order to capture the enemy's piece. He didn't make himself look like he was the bad guy, he made himself look innocent so he could stay behind the shadows and win the game by using his brain. All for the woman he loves.

"You really are good at shogi Seijūrō, I mean you're like a god in this game." Y/n could only watch in amusement after she lost to him three times in a row, she only won once tonight because he went easy on her. They were staying at a hotel, one bedroom hotel to be exact. They were going to head back to Tokyo tomorrow morning together, they closed the TV after hearing the announcement of their marriage. They had heard this every single day after they had announced their wedding and it had only been two days since the announcement. The news spread fast.