𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. This was supposedly to original ending of the book but I altered the plot-line. This ending will be where Y/n leaves Reiko or the Suna household.

3rd P.O.V.

Y/n's fingers were softly brushing against Reiko's jet black hair, she was watching her sleep peacefully. It was Reiko's birthday in less than an hour, Y/n already had her gift prepared on the Reiko's nightstand. She was just watching her sleep, listening to her soft snores and quiet mumbles. She was to leave tonight, she didn't plan to say anything to Reiko. She didn't want to find a reason to stay back.

Y/n gets up slowly from Reiko's bed trying not to wake her up. "Nee-san?" Y/n was halfway through exiting the door before Reiko could open her eyes fully. "Please don't leave me." She mumbled, her hand was reaching out for Y/n in attempt to drag her back. "Please stay." Reiko's arm drops and her eyes slowly closed while she tried to protest them to stay open.

"Don't worry Reiko, no matter what I'll always be here for you." She went back and kissed Reiko's forehead.

"I'm going mother." She said her forever goodbye. However, Y/n's luggages, boxes were still in her room. Her favourite collection of figurines were still left out on the shelves, the dust were slowly settling on a picture frame of a happy family.

Y/n was about to leave until her mother began to say something. "I don't want to see you ever again, stop disgracing my name." Instead of wishing her a happy trip she said words that were etched on to Y/n's heart. "Please don't come here anymore, it's no longer a home for you." Y/n knew that deep down inside her. The only people that accepted her presence in this house was Reiko and her step-father.

She turned her head around to stare directly into her mother's eyes. "Don't worry about that." She smiled. A sudden wind of gust had hit her making some of her hair fly with the wind. "I'll be going to a proper home anyways." She left the house she never once could call a home, her mother just watched her back. She could never notice how far the distance between them stretched for the past years.

Not only ten minutes later a loud bang came from the door, a series of doorbell came in just less than ten seconds waking up the ones who were asleep in the Suna Household. It was Rintarō who had opened the door instead of M/n. Reiko was watching from the staircase rather than actually going downstairs, holding her pillow that was designed with stars.

"Where's Y/n? I called and texted her but she never responded." It was Y/n's father who was at the front front door of the Suna household. A worried look was scattered in his face, his lips were chapped and he was rubbing the tip of his teeth onto his chapped lips.

"What do you mean?" M/n slowly came downstairs, clutching onto her night cardigan. "She left like ten minutes ago, she told me her goodbyes and left the house." F/n was enraged and worried at the same time. He didn't know who he should get angry at, himself or Y/n's blood mother.

"My daughter isn't picking up her damn phone okay!? I just arrived here as soon as I could, I came here to pick her up but she isn't goddamn here!" He yells, tears were already surrounding his eyes. He looked like he was about to cry. "Gosh, I thought this generation was all about their phones!" He walked from side to side, dialling Y/n's number once again. "Could you not have asked where she was going? What kind of irresponsible mother you are!"

"Don't talk like that to my wife." Mr.Suna says in a warning tone.

"I don't give a fuck about her okay?" Not even caring about his language around a young child. "My child's missing!" He exclaims the point that he had been trying to explain for the past minute.