One

Rosé P.O.V.

"Jan come on, that's the fifth outfit you tried on. Just pick one!" I said throwing my head back onto the pillow. I look over to Jan who is rummaging through her closet. "You and Jackie are already dating, I don't understand why you're so nervous?"

"I'm very aware we are already dating. I just want her friends to like me!" She says throwing down another dress.

"Okay, okay. Let's pause and look at the closet without throwing things." I get up and move her to a chair to sit down. I walk to her closet and find a purple long sleeve body suit, and white ripped up jeans to pair with it. "How's this?" I hold it up to her. "Actually don't answer, just get dressed we have to leave soon." Jan gets up and takes the clothes in the bathroom. I take one last look at myself in the mirror. A pink tube top, black leggings, and a black leather jacket. I brush out my red hair one more time.

Jan asked me to go with her to meet Jackie's friends. I mean its not a bad idea. We've been in college for about 2 months now and I still don't have any friends. I talk to girls in class who are nice, but I don't see them anywhere else. Jan and I have been friends since middle school, and we've been best friends every since. After we graduated, we found an apartment close to our school, where we both study musical theatre. But we do have classes apart from each other or else it would just be TOO similar.

Jan turns around and does little jazz hands, "Ta-daaaa." She says, making me chuckle.

"Are you finally ready?" I asked her.

"Yes, let me just throw my hair up." Jan brushes her blonde hair and puts it in a pony tail with a purple scrunchie. I grab my keys as we leave the house and go to campus. Jan leads me with directions to find Jackies dorm room. We walk up 3 flights up stairs, and immediately hear music and laughter coming from down the hall.

Jan knocks on the door of the loud room and an eager girl swings it open. "Hi baby!" The brown haired girl says latching around Jans waist. "Hey Jackie!" Jan says happily while hugging Jackie.

"Oh you must be Rosé! I'm Jackie, Jan has told me so much about you." Jackie says shaking my hand.

"Like wise, I'm glad to finally meet you! Jan never stops talking about you so it's nice to put a face to the name," I say. "Hey!" Jan hits my arm and laughs.

"Well the hallway is fun but we should probably go inside." Jackie opens the door and lets us in. We enter the room and I see a girl sitting on a chair in the corner, laughing with the rest. She radiates beauty. Her dark brown hair and brown eyes make me feel butterflies immediately. She looks over at us walking in.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Jan, and her best friend Rosé. Please be kind to them unlike each other." We all laugh and say hi and hello at different times. "Ladies this is Mik, Kandy, Olivia, and Denali!" Jackie says going in a circle. So her name is Denali, that's beautiful. "Symone will be here in a little bit, she's working tonight." Jackie says to Jan and then looks over at me, "Symone is my roommate." Jackie shrugs. I nod and move my wait to sit down on a bed where Mik is sitting, with Denali on the other side of me in a chair.

"Hey Rosé, aren't you in Theatre 101?" Olivia asks. "Yeah I am, why do you ask?" I say. "Oh I'm in that class too! I knew I recognized you from somewhere!" She smiled at me. "Oh sweet! Now I have a friend there!" She giggles and the conversation carries on to another topic.

I'm fighting myself to not stare at Denali, even her presence makes me feel nervous. I try to sneak peeks at her, and its easy to get away with when she's talking.

"We should play truth or dare!" Kandy yells from out of nowhere, no seriously, Jan was talking about one of her professors. Everybody nods in agreement.

"Okay Mik, you go first. Truth or dare?" Kandy asks. "Truth," Mik says sipping at her drink. "Out of all you're professors, who would you bang? Mik finishes her drink and starts, "Definitely Visage, MILF energy right there." She nods confidently causing the rest of us to laugh.

"Jackie, truth or dare?" Mik asks the brown haired girl. "Dare." "I dare you to steal you're annoying neighbors underwear, right across the hall," Mik says pointing across the room. Jackie looks confused and then speaks up, "Okay deal. This won't take too long," she jumps off the bed and gives Jan a kiss before leaving the room.

"So Jan, what is it about our girl that made you fall head over heels?" Denali speaks up and asks her. "You know, I really don't know," Jan says slightly smiling, looking down. "We just mesh together. Not only that, she's has those eyes you can just get lost in, make you forget everything in the world. And she never fails to put a smile on my face or make me get the butterflies all through my body." She looked back up to reveal she was blushing.

"Awhhhhh," we all say in unison. I sneak a glance over at Denali, and find her eyes looking in my direction. We both quickly snap our heads away, and thankfully the door swung open. "That was easier than I thought," Jackie says swinging a pair of boxers over her head.

"You weren't even there for 3 minutes? How?" Olivia asks.

"We made a trade," she says winking at us. "Oh my god, did you give him your bra?" Jan asks, while Jackie sits back down next to her.

"Denali! Truth or Dare!" Jackie says completely ignoring Jans question. "Hmmm, lets go dare," Denali says smiling, which is absolutely adorable. "You know Miss Zamolodchikova's closet in her office?" Jackie asks. "Yeah, the really creepy one that no one is allowed to touch?" Denali's smile drops. "I dare you to break into the building and find out what's in that closet." Jackie smirks. Denali stayed silent and rolled her eyes.

"Jackie I can't do that! You know that closet terrifies me! I feel like she's hiding a body in there!" Denali starts. "You chose dare, you have to do it." Mik says. Kandy and Olivia nod in agreement. "Cmon D, its not that bad," Olivia says. "Can someone at least go with me?" She asks, standing up. Just about everyone in the room says no.

"I'll go, I've always wanted to know what's in that closet." I say standing up. "Alright Rosé, lets do this," Denali says. She high fives me, making her giggle and me smile. We leave the room and start heading down the stairs and out the building.

"I have to admit, I have no idea who Miss Zamolod- something is," I say to Denali. "I figured. She's the ice skating instructor and I've never seen you around the rink before." Denali says. "Why did you come along with me?" She looks back to me.

"Well everyone was saying no and you seemed like you really didn't want to go." I say out loud. Plus you're really cute, is what I wanted to say, but we just met that would be kind of weird, right?

"Well thank you for being my hero," she smiles at me. God that smile could make me melt. "Anytime," I smile back at her. "So ice skating?" I asked Denali.

"Yeah, I've actually ice skated since I was young. It was the first thing I fell in love with," she says. "Thats actually how I met Mik and Jackie, they're on the team too." "So how do Kandy and Olivia fit into this mix?" I asked. "Olivia and I went to high school together but we weren't close until we got here. We're in like 3 classes together. And Kandy lives a few rooms down from Jackie. They met in the bathroom, two guys randomly walked in the bathroom and they went off on them." She giggles. "And we all just kinda fell in line with each other. Became a great group of friends, and now we have you and Jan too." She smiles at me. I smile back. I then tell her about how I know Jan.