Nine

Denalis P.O.V.

"Mik I'm not going to dye my hair," I tell Mik as she drags me to the hair dye aisle. "Yes you are! You'll feel so much better after you do. I'm thinking blonde," Mik tells me. I roll my eyes at her as she looks at the hair dye. "We'll have to bleach it first, and then get some actual blonde dye, and purple shampoo." Mik tells me, grabbing everything.

"I thought I recognized those voices," I hear a voice around me. I turn my head and see Jan at the top of the aisle, walking towards us. "Hey Jan!" I say to her, giving her a quick hug. "What are you doing here?" Mik asks, also hugging her quickly. "Rosé and I had no food in the house so we came grocery shopping, but I lost her by the cupcakes," Jan says, showing us her cupcake with bright pink frosting. I feel butterflies in my stomach as she mentions Rosé.

"Oh that's cool. I'm trying to convince Denali to dye her hair," Mik says, flashing the boxes as Jan. "Oh my god you totally should!" Jan shouts excitedly! "How are you going to do that in the dorm bathrooms?" Jan asks. "Huh, I guess I didn't get that far." Mik says, looking at me. I shrug and say "I don't really want to dye my hair that much anyways, but she said it'll make me feel better."

"No, you have to dye you're hair! You'll be a whole new woman afterwards!" Jan says excitedly again. "Here, I'll dye my hair too so you want be alone." She starts looking at the hair dye and grabs the purple dye. "Purple is my favorite color after all. Oh my gosh! You can come over to the apartment and we can dye our hair together!" Jan says, grabbing my hands and jumping around. "I guess I'll do it," I say giggling. "Yes!" Mik cheers. "Sweet! Okay, lets go find Rosé so we can head back." Jan says, tugging us along with her.

"Rosé!" Jan shouts down another aisle. The ginger girl turns around, looking confused until she sees our faces, and then smiles. Gosh her smile is so beautiful. "Look who I found!" Jan says as we get closer. "Hey Mik, Hi Nali," Rosé says still smiling. "Hi," I say smiling to her, making her blush a little bit. "What are you guys up to?" Rosé asks, looking away from me. "Oh they're coming over and Denali and I are dyeing our hair tonight." Jan says.

"Really?" Rosé asks, looking at both of us. "Yeah really!" Jan says, getting excited again. "Don't you think D will look good as a blonde?" Mik asks as she puts her hand in my hair and starts shaking it. "I think you'd look great with any color hair," Rosé says, causing me to blush. "Ew, I regret asking," Mik says, making fake throw up noises.

"You should dye your hair too!" Jan says. I nod my head in agreement. "Really? But I like my natural hair," Rosé says, taking a strand of her hair in her hands. "It'll grow back! And if you hate it that much we'll just get more dye and re color it," Mik says. "Mik is making me color my hair which means I'm making you," I tell Rosé. I grab her hand and bring her back to aisle, leaving the other two to follow behind us.

"What's you're favorite color?" I ask her. "Pink, but I can't dye my hair that bright of a color," Rosé says, giving me a concerned look. "Oh c'mon, you'll look hot with pink hair," I tell her, making her cheeks bright. "Plus, it'll give me an excuse to touch you as much as I want," I whisper in her ear, trying to tease her. "Okay, you've convinced me," Rosé says immediately after I'm done. I smirk at her and grab the pink hair dye just as the other two reach us. "Pink? Damn Rosé we're gonna look like whole new people!" Jan says, pushing the cart. We toss the hair dye in the cart and check out.

Rosés P.O.V.

We walk back out to the car and Denali and Mik start to walk away from us, "Where are you guys going?" I ask. "My car, we'll meet you guys back at your place," Mik shouts. "You've had a car this whole time and have been making me drive?" I laugh. Mik and Denali giggle and leave to go to Mik's car. I follow Jan to mine, and start loading groceries into the trunk.