Two

Rosé P.O.V.

"Okay, we're here. It feels a lot longer getting here at night." Denali opens the door to reveal that it's unlocked. "Are you sure we should be doing this?" I whispered to her. "Yeah, well no. They know me here, I can just say I left my bag here if anyone stops us." She shrugs and keeps walking. "I've never been to an ice rink, let alone at night."

"You've never been ice skating?" Denali asks, shocked. "Never, not once," I say holding up one finger. "Okay, when were not on a mission I HAVE to take you ice skating." She says. The thought of us hanging out together makes me get butterflies all over again. "Her office is just this way," Denali says grabbing my hand and running through the hallway. Her hand is so soft, I could hold it forever.

She leads me to a brown wooden door. "The nerves are setting in now," she says before nervous laughing. "Hey, I'll be here to protect you from any monsters that'll jump out at you." I say, squeezing her hand that I'm still holding. She nods and opens the door to a dark office. Sadly, she lets go of my hand to find a light switch. She flicks the light on, revealing a red room filled with trophies and medals. I continue to look around until a see a black two door closet with a sign that says "Do Not Touch... ANYTHING ANYTIME" written on it.

"I'm guessing that's the closet," I say pointing in the direction of the closet. "Yeah it is," Denali says. I look over to her and she looks terrified. "Hey, I'm sure nothing is in there, well nothing scary. Remember, I'll protect you," I say to her. I take her hand in mine again, and this time she squeezes it. "Promise?" She asks, still staring at the closet. "Promise." I say back. She takes a step towards the closet, still holding my hand. She opens one of the doors, peaking her head in.

"Oh my god," She starts giggling. "What was is it?" I ask, wanting to see. She opens the door more to reveal little baby hands, latex masks, and a bunch of plastic body parts. "This is so weird!" I say, because clearly this is weird. Denali starts laughing very hard, "I know! But this is NOT what I expected!" She starts laughing even harder, making me fall into a fit of laughter. After a few moments of laughter, we get ourselves together.

"So what are we bringing back to the girls?" I asked her. "I'm thinking the leg?" She asks, taking the leg on the top shelf down. "That would be great, but its too big to get away with. She'll notice its gone." Denali pouts and puts the leg back. She opens a drawer at the bottom and we find even more baby hands. She puts on on her finger and waves at me with it, causing me to giggle at her. "You have a cute laugh, did you know that?" She says to me. She takes a step closer to make us inches apart. The butterflies come back and I freeze up. This beautiful girl is standing in front of me and I just don't know what to do or say.

She reaches her hand up and brushes the hair out of my face with the baby hand, causing me to break out in laughter and breaking the moment. She laughs while saying "I think we should each take one hand for each finger," she raises her eyebrows. "Deal, she's got so many she probably wont notice." I move towards the closet and stick a baby hand on each of my fingers on my left hand. I snicker and wave at Denali, who waves back with her hand of hands.

We make sure everything is back to the way it was before, turn the lights off, and closed the door. We made our way back out of the rink, waving at each other with our baby hands and giggling all the way. We walk out of the ice rink and I say "Well there were no monsters."

"Yeah, but I would've liked to see you try to fight them," Denali smirks. "I mean you could probably make some sort of monster with all those body parts in there." I laugh, Denali chuckles. We continue to walk and chat with each other. Her hand keeps brushing up against mine, sending chills down my body every time. I almost wonder if this is her way of trying to hold my hand again. Who knows, we just met.

We make our way back up to the dorm room with excitement. "I don't even know how we are going to describe what we saw," Denali giggles. I smile back at her and make our way to the door. "Wait, hide the hands! It has to be a surprise!" I whisper to her so the others don't hear us. We tuck our hands behind our backs and Denali knocks with her free hand.

"Damn, took you guys long enough!" Jan says throwing the door open. "Wait you can't let them in until we see what they got!" Jackie yells from somewhere in the room.

I look at Denali and count "Okay, one, two, three!" And on three we whip our baby hands out and show them off, making Jan fall into a giggle fit. "What the hell are those?" Jackie asks coming to the door. She grabs our hands and asks, "Those were in Zamolodchikova's closet?" "And so much more!" Denali adds. "She wanted to steal a leg," I say. "Huh?" I hear Mik say from inside. "Can we come inside now or what?" Denali says. Jan and Jackie move out of the way and let us in.

I notice an extra body in the room. "Hey babe! Where'd you get the hands?" The new girl says. "I stole them," Denali says showing them off. Babe? What does that mean? Maybe its just a friendly way of greeting? I start showing my hands off to the group and I look up to see Denali giving a kiss to the unnamed friend. My heart shatters immediately.

"Oh hey, I'm Symone by the way," Symone holds her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Rosé," I say shaking her hand trying not to break my smile. "I'm Jackies roommate and Denali's girlfriend," Symone adds.

Girlfriend?