Three

Rosés P.O.V.

Girlfriend?

She never mentioned a girlfriend? I guess I should've know, she radiates beauty, how could she not have a girlfriend.

I try to leave my thoughts and sit down next to Jan. Everyone starts talking amongst the group about who knows what. I keep sneaking peaks over to Denali, who's holding hands with Symone, but I keep making eye contact with her. She must be so weirded out that I'm basically staring at her at this point.

Jan nudges my shoulder and I look over to her. "Hey, you okay?" She whispers to me. "Yeah, I'm fine, why?" I say, which is a total lie. She can always tell when I'm lying. She turns away from me and continues to talk to the others. I listen and laugh along with the group but I can't help but feel Denalis eyes on me. I glance over and I see her head dart in the other direction, making my heart flutter.

"I'm getting tired, are you ready to head home?" Jan asks me. I nod and we say our goodbye to everyone. I hug everyone of the girls, who I now consider my friends, and it's a good feeling. The last person I hug is Denali, "Thanks for protecting me tonight," she giggles in my ear. She places her hand on the small on my back and hugs me, sending chills rushing through my body. "Anytime," I say to her. We both pull away and she grabs my hands into hers, "Don't forget we have ice skating lessons to do." She winks at me and I roll my eyes and smirk. She lets go of me and I say goodbye once more, and leave the room with Jan.

I start walking down the hallway before I hear Jan whisper yell, "Wait!" I turn around and she has her ear up to the door and I can't help but join her. In a muffled tone we hear Jackie, "So I need honest opinions here."

Mik starts, "I love them both! And you and Jan are a really good match, you should hear what she had to say about you." "And Rosé is awesome! I had a really good time with her tonight," I hear Denali's voice. I feel myself blushing. I put my hand in my pocket and touch the tiny hand I kept. "So yes Jackie, we approve." Olivia says. Jan starts mini dancing with a big smile on her face.

We stand back up normally and make our way out of the building. We get in the car and pull out of the lot. "So why are you upset?" Jan asks. "What? I'm fine, just tired." I say back to her. Normally I tell Jan everything, but I don't want her to know I'm upset over a girl I just met a few hours ago. "Yeah sure, whatever you say." She turns up the radio and we continue to ride home talking about the others. We pull into our driveway and Jan starts, "For the record, I know why you're upset and you can't hide it from me. I get it too, I would be upset too. I could hear Denalis eyes on you all night. Yes, I could hear it, that's how loud it was. I don't know what happened while you were gone, but you were glowing when you got back."

I sigh and look at her. "I just met her a few hours ago, yet I'm upset that she has a girlfriend, I sound pathetic." I say leaning my head down on the steering wheel. "No you're not pathetic," she laughs. "It's okay. Lets head inside and we'll eat ice cream and you can tell me about the hands and leg you guys found." I laugh and get out of the car.

She walks in front of me and says "For the record, I heard Denali and Symone are on the rocks anyways." "What!" I shout, catching up to her.

Denali's P.O.V.

I can't help but sneak glances at Rosé, even with Symone holding my hand. I shouldn't be looking at her, or thinking about the way she sent tingles through my body every time she touched my hand. I look down at Symone's hand in mine, and it doesn't feel the same. I look back up at Rosé, and I catch her eye before looking away quickly.

"I'm getting really tired, are you ready to head home?" Jan asks Rosé. Everybody gets up and greats them goodbye. "Thanks for protecting me tonight," I giggle, remember the baby hands. I decide to hug her, placing my hand on the small of her back. My stomach hurts with butterflies. "Anytime," she says as she starts to pull away. I can't let go of her yet, I just don't want to lose her yet. I grab her hands in mine and spit out "Don't forget we have ice skating lessons to do." I wink at her, hoping she gets the hint. She rolls her eyes and smirks at me, making me melt just a touch.