Ten

Rosés P.O.V.

"Kandy met a boy!" Olivia shrieks, walking into our apartment. I whip my head around at the sudden amount of people in my kitchen, but also at the fact that Kandy met someone. "What!?" Jan excitedly shouts. "His name is Joey!" Mik chimes in. "He works at the laptop place she got her laptop fixed at!" Denali shouts. "He typed his number in her notes!" Jackie yells, very excitedly. "Kandy! That's awesome!" I add. I look over the Kandy, who's smile is so big.

"He's really sweet, and he has light purple hair," she says, shyly. "Hey we're twins!" Jan says, flicking her purple hair off her shoulder. "Okay now that that's out of the way, hi baby," Jackie says, making her way to Jan and giving her a big hug. Jans cheeks turn bright red as she tucks her head into Jackie's neck, they really are so cute.

"If you guys want to get your stuff down that's fine with me. All the air mattress and blankets are out," I tell the group. Tonight we decided to have a movie night and sleepover at our apartment. The group leaves and I turn back around, cutting up some carrots for a little veggie tray.

Suddenly, I feel hands wrap around my waist. "Hi Rosie," Denali says in my ear. I feel a smile instantly creep up on my face. "Hi baby," I say to her. "Watcha doin'?" She asks. "I'm just cutting up some veggies for us," I tell her, now starting to cut cucumber slices. "Did you get any not healthy snacks," she giggles. "Yes, I did," I laugh back at her. "Actually, I got you something," I tell her. I try to break out of her grip but she doesn't let me. I laugh, "you have to let me go so I can show you." "But, I don't want too," she whines.

I laugh and turn around to face her, "Fine, I'll just walk with you on me." I turn us around and start pulling her along with me, making both of us laugh. I turn back around, with her grip still on me, and reach up in the cabinets to grab two packs of MNMs. "I didn't know if you liked regular or peanut so I got you both," I say showing her the bags as I turn to face her. I give her a cheesy smile making her laugh. "You're so stupid, thank you," she says, returning the smile. "Hey, I wouldn't buy MNMs for just any cute girl," I let out, not really even realizing what I'm saying.

"You think I'm cute?" She asks with a smirk. "I think you're absolutely gorgeous," I tell her, making her cheeks blush immediately. I smile at her and set the MNMs down on the counter. I place my arms on her shoulders and she tightens her grip around my waist. "I've thought you were beautiful since the moment I laid eyes on you," I tell her, now meeting her eyes. I stare into her eyes, loosing all sense of what's going on around me. It feels like its just me and her.

We both start leaning in, it's finally going to happen. I feel a rush through me, its the same rush I get whenever we brush our hands touch. I feel her breath on mine, our lips are centimeters apart. C'mon Rose just do it.

"Rosé did we pick up cookie dough, I've been craving it all day." Jan shouts, walking into the room. Denali and I both sigh and pull away from each other. "I'm so sorry, did I interrupt?" Jan says, actually sounding sorry. "No Jan, it's fine," I sigh. "Cookie dough is in the bottom drawer on the left in the fridge," I tell her. She nods and moves to the fridge.

"Do you want to sit next to each other during the movie?" Denali asks me. "I'd love too, I'll meet you out there. Take the MNMs?" I ask her. She smiles a light smile at me, takes the MNMs, and leaves the room. "Rosé I'm so sorry, I didn't even know she was in here," Jan starts apologizing. "Jan, it's okay. We've had a bunch of almost kisses why shouldn't we have another one," I say, leaning on the counter with my hand on my head. "I'll make it up to you, I promise, just let me think of a way," Jan says, now standing in front of me. "You can start by helping me with snacks, I still have to pop the popcorn," I tell her. Hey, if she says she wants to make it up to me, why not take it?