Chapter 1: Experiments

After escaping the cold depths of the labs I reach out to grab a fence as the bright sun hurts my eyes, it's warm. I've never felt this before. I squint as I look up seeing a scarf on the fence, I grab it and put it on. I look around my surroundings and see a sign

"Future home of the Apex Games"

I read the sign out loud to myself, wondering what this is. Maybe it will help me find out who I am or what I am. This is my chance to find out the truth.

I was able to get into the apex games waiting for them to start, months had passed since I had escaped from that horrible place. Since I don't know my real name I gave myself my own name. Wraith. I like it. The apex games are starting tomorrow and I'm scared. My hair has grown so much since I escaped and the apex games needs me to do something with it, keep it up and out of my face. I decided to go with a bun however my bangs are still in the way.

I heard a knock on the door, I open it to see a tall man in a dark suit holding a box

"May i help you"

I asked unsure what this man wanted and worried if he was going to attack me

(You can trust him)
the voices let me know it's ok, he never said I word and just handed me the box and left.

I closed the door and walked over to my couch with the box in hand. I sit down and open it, the first thing I see is a note, I open it to read

"Welcome, Wraith to the Apex games. This is the suit we need you to wear when you are entering the games, we hope you enjoy your time working with the Apex community. We shall see you tomorrow
- Apex Games"

"Huh, ok then"

I pull out a black suit with a couple white stripes, I see a small white symbol in the corner.

"I wonder what that means"

I set down the suit as I sit up looking around my apartment, I walk over to the counter flipping through the flies I have on the IMC but nothing on who I am or even what I am is there. I don't understand what my purpose is. I don't even know my own fucking name! I don't know what to do or even what to think.

I brush it off and walk towards my bathroom. I close the door behind me and start to undress myself. I reach over and turn on the water then turn around looking at myself in the mirror. I see my long black hair flowing over my shoulders. I look at my deep blue eyes and watch them turn white as the voices say.

(Prepare yourself, this won't be easy)

"I know"

I turn towards the shower and step in, letting the warm water run down my body as I look down at my feet. I wash my hair and body then step out slowly drying myself off and getting dressed. I walk out to grab an apple and eat it before heading to bed.

"Apex games... here I come"

I drift off wondering how this will end, will I finally find what I'm looking for or will this end up useless. We will figure that all out tomorrow.

__________________

Before you continue the story I would like to let you all know this is brand new and I'm still working on it. If you would like another story comment and let me know. This story took a lot of long nights and rewatching videos to get the best information I could and while adding in everyone's favorite ships. The chapters from here out will be much longer. This is just the short introduction. Please be patient.