Chapter 11: They are perfect together

*time skip month and a half*

Mirage really hasn't spoke to to me much. He's been flirting with other girls lately which is odd. Normally he doesn't do that. He's even been flirting with Loba. I haven't been talking to her because she playfully flirts back. I guess I'm not his type. Maybe if I looked more like her... it's fine. I'm fine. There's not game today, however Loba does want to take the girls out for another spa day but with a bit of spice, there is also a big late night party/ swim tonight so we are all getting dressed up. I'll deal with it trying to make piece with her and get her to back off. I don't want to be rude because of her past. I'm not cold hearted... i sit up from my bed looking down at Luna.

"Sometimes I wish I could talk to you and get advice from you"

I say to kneeling down to pet her. I hear a knock at the door and open it seeing Mirage

"Come on Wraith. Everyone's about to leave"

He says giving me a blank expression. I grab my jacket and slip on and close my door.

"No more wraithy?..."

I ask, he gives me some side eye look and walks away from me.

"Did I do something Eliot?.."

I ask him

"It's Mirage. Not Eliot, not Witt. Just Mirage "

I sit there in silence feeling my heart sink as I continue to walk. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. He looks at me looking a little worried

"Why are you crying?"

He asks sounding concerned

"Like you care!"

I say pushing him out of my way and walking over to my car where lifeline, Wattson, Bangalore, and Loba are sitting. I wipe away my tears before they see me crying.

"Wattson gets front. She's my best friend. You three in the back"

I say to them walking over to the drivers seat of my car unlocking it. They all sit in and buckle up. I start up the car and make our way towards Loba's home town about an hour and a half from base. As soon as I enter the highway Wattson starts talking.

"So Loba, why are you flirting with Mirage. I thought you and Bangalore are a thing"

Wattson asks Loba

"What's the harm in flirting. I love Bangalore, not Mirage "

She says back

"Then don't flirt with a guy that's not yours"

Wattson snaps with

"It's not like he's actually claimed by Wraith. She's too afraid to admit her feelings and get this over with. Someone has got to keep him busy while she works up the courage"

I pull over and slam on the breaks. I turn around and look at Loba

"I have been very nice to you since you joined the game do not push my fucking buttons!"

I yell at her

"You are protective over a guy that's not even yours"

She says back

"I'm protective over someone I deeply care about and unlike you rushing into a relationship I've taken my time getting to know him!"

I Yell back

"If you didn't have so many trust issues you wouldn't have to be in the talking stage so long"

She says. Ouch. I unbuckle myself step out and open the back door where Loba is. I grab her and throw her out of my car. I void my Kunai and twirl it as I crouch down to her.