4: Don't lie to yourself...

(Selena and Demi- mall...)

"Here, Sel- does his list say beautiful pink dress with flowers stuck to the edge and some glitter?" said Demi, describing the dress as Selena looked at the list- "Nope, but when did he say get whatever's on the list?" 

Demi nodded and both of them smiled a sly, cunning grin. Demi slowly placed the dress in the cart and they both laugh hysterically.

"Oh my god, the dress is like, super expensive- Nick will be super mad," said Selena, looking at the price tag that was stuck to the dress. Demi scoffed, "It's not like it's his money-"

"It actually is," said Selena, quietly.

Demi was quiet then she suddenly laughed, "Pfft, Selly, don't worry, he won't have the gut to scream at his beautiful ex-girlfriend who broke up with him and is about to fake a relationship with him- also, he knows she's not over him-"

"Oh no, I am so over that boy-" defended Selena, but Demi shut her up, hugging her by the shoulders, "Selena, Selena, Selena- why do you always like to lie to yourself? You do know that you're not over him..."

Selena rolled her eyes, "Trust me,  I am so over him, and this time, I won't even think about getting back with him-" 

"Yeah, you don't know that- you're just about to fake a relationship with him," said Demi, looking at her from the side- there was a worried look on Selena's face. 

What if she wasn't over him? What if that 'small' family vacation brought them back together? Selena thought to herself. She shivered at the thought of her and Nick getting back together for the fourth time.

They both continued to shop for things on Nick's list- things like hats, cream, and much other girly stuff (The list really said other girly stuff that boys don't know about). 

List:

- Facial cream 

- Make-up

- Stuff girls need that boys don't know about (We don't know because we're guys)

Demi laughed at the 3rd item and the first, "His list doesn't anything that we really need. Just- buy whatever you want-"

"But I'm gonna max out his credit card-" complained Selena, making Demi react with a shocked expression- "You haven't ever maxed his credit card out yet?" Selena was about to say no- but Demi cut her off, "I've maxed Joe's card out once when we were out for a 15-hour shopping marathon- it was... fun."

Selena rolled her eyes as Demi chuckled, "Aw come on, we'll be fine- don't fuss anything!" 

"Okay, okay-" said Selena, laughing. "Let's shop till we drop!" 

(Nick and Joe- Joe's house...)

"Come on- you need to step up your game, little brother-" said Joe, slapping his four matching cards on the table. "I'm winning way too much!" 

Nick rolled his eyes, slapping his undone cards on the table as well. He groaned as Joe collected the cards and put them back into their deck- "I'm so bored, right now..." 

Joe laughed and leaned back on his chair as well, "We could talk about the fact that you're not over her?" suggested Joe in a mocking tone. Nick rolled his eyes, "You're so helpful, Joe, so helpful..."

"Really, you aren't really over her, right?" said Joe, leaning into Nick.

"For the last time- I am over her, Joe-"