11: Practice

General

The next few days were better for Nick and Selena, they were starting to get used to each other. Selena's song; Same Old Love hit high on the charts, and it just kept on getting higher and higher. Nick was happy for Selena, but he didn't show it.

It was a Saturday, the Jonas family were going to have a little party with all of Nick's grandfather and his uncles. Mrs. Jonas wanted to invite Selena's family as well, but they were in Mexico, unable to come. Selena didn't want her parents to come; not that she didn't like them, it was because she told them that she broke up with Nick and it would be hella confusing if they saw her and Nick on a family vacation.

"Nicholas, are you ready?" Denise's voice called from downstairs. Nick was sitting on his bed, putting on his clothes while Selena was in the bathroom. They didn't like staying in the same room as each other for too long because they thought it would induce serious awkwardness.

"Be right there, mom!" he yelled back. He then made his way to the door of the bathroom, "Selena!" he hissed. "Are you done in there!?" he knocked and she hissed back, "Go away you pervert! I'm not even done putting my shirt on!" Nick pressed his upper lip with his bottom and said back, "Don't fuss it, I've seen you naked more times than appropriate!"

He felt Selena freeze in her spot as she yelled back, "If I see you still out there when I get out, I'll rip your balls out and shove them up your butt, Nicholas!" Nick wasn't afraid, so he chuckled, "Alright, see you downstairs," he said.

***

"Where is she?" Demi asked as they loaded at the front door. They were off to get themselves some coffee and Nick, Joe, and Kevin were being trailed along to shop for the party items for the evening; they were having a JONAS party.

Nick shrugged, "Probably putting on her make-up or something..." he trailed off. Demi smacked his arm, "Just go check on her, we don't usually take this long." Nick lingered, "Well, maybe SHE takes long, and besides-"

"GO!" Yelled Demi, making Joe, Kevin, and Nick jump.

Nick, clutching his heart, trotted up the stairs. "Selena!" he called, hearing the grins and the crack-ups from Joe and Kevin's mouths. "Are you ready? Everyone's waiting for- oh my god," he said as he opened the door to their bedroom.

"Nick!" yelled Selena. She was in there doing... something he had never seen her do before. "Go- AWAY!" She covered herself with the blanket as Nick shut the door, quickly. He heard footsteps coming up behind him, "What's going on?" asked Demi. Nick shook his head and ushered her to go back down.

"What's she doing in there?" Joe asked, reaching Nick's level on the stairs. Nick pushed him, "She's- she's busy doing... stuff, she was putting on make-up!" he sputtered. Joe's mouth formed an o and slapped Nick for making such a fuss about Selena putting makeup on.

They all went down and Nick couldn't take the view out of his head- what did he just see?

A few minutes later Selena came down, her eyes giving Nick glares. Denise reached in to give Selena a hug as she put on her shades. She was still giving Nick the 'long looks'. As they walked out to the van, Selena nudged Nick, "You better not tell anyone about what you saw," she warned, making Nick smirk. "Why?" he said, playfully. Selena rolled his eyes as she slapped his shoulder, "Because, if you tell them... I'll tell them something about YOU," she said, a little proud of herself.

"Uh, sure? I don't have anything to hide," he smirked, sticking his nose in the air. "Besides, what I saw was... epic," he smiled, making Selena's face turn bright red. "Just shut up, okay? I'm begging you," she added, making Nick pout. "Aw, honey, don't beg, it's not pretty," he left her, open-mouthed as he walked slightly faster, leaving her walking slowly behind.