16: Jealous

Sorry, I haven't been posting for a while, here's your chapter!

***

General

"Hang up and we could write a hit!" 

Nick chuckled as he watched the episode of Hannah Montana on his MacBook; Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas.

He watched himself on the screen, cringed on his squeaky, mid voice.

"Dudes, it's Hannah Montana!"

Nick's head dropped back as he laughed, clutching his stomach. 

"We're such big fans,"

"We love your music,"

"You're pretty," 

Nick shook his head, amused. 

His hand jerked to the laptop's cover and closed it as he heard the door creak open.

"What was that?" Selena asked, raising her eyebrow.

Nick shrugged, "N-nothing," he stuttered, making Selena sigh, "Just comin' up to tell you that Joe's calling, he said something about a verdant nightclub."

Nick slowly nodded as he got up from his chair, "Okay... I'm going and what're you gonna do?"

"What do you mean what am I gonna do? I'm gonna be staying right here," Selena tensed as is Nick said something offensive.

Nick raised his hands in the hair and chuckled, "Woah, I'm just saying- don't you wanna come with?"

Selena looked away as if Nick had just asked her if she wanted to do something like- sex, or something. This happened before, and Selena was afraid it would happen again.

"No, I don't wanna go to a fucking club with my dumb ex-boyfriend!"

"Okay, okay, but just know I want you to go," he stopped at the door, making Selena groan in frustration, "So what? So I could see you make out with some stupid whore!?"

Nick raised his eyebrow slowly and let out a slow nod, laughing to himself. 

"What's so funny?" Selena snapped.

Nick shook his head and looked up at her, "Oh, so you're jealous that some girl's gonna hit on me and you won't be able to do anything about it because you're not my girlfriend."

Selena's eyebrows had already disappeared above her forehead into her bangs, "You think," she started slowly. "I'm going to be jealous... of you?"

Nick pressed his lips together, trying not to laugh, "Yeah," he breathed.

"Ugh, you know what- fine, if you think that, I'll go with you," Selena slammed her hand on the table, inducing a loud bang, which occurred to Nick that it was pretty painful. "Make out with some bitch and you'll see what I really think, Nicholas!"

She quickly rushed past him, making Nick chuckle to himself, "Typical," He mumbled as he made his way down.

Joe's head jerked up at Nick, who was gliding down the stairs, slowly, "Hey, Selena said she's coming-"

"Yeah, she is," Nick said, quickly. 

"Oh- so... you guys are... fucking each other again?"

"Wtf, no!" Selena yelled, making Nick chuckle as he turned to Joe, "I wish," he whispered, just loud enough to let Selena hear. 

"Ugh, you guys are disgusting, just- let's go and get on with it," Selena said, grumpily.

"Dude, it's okay if she doesn't want to come-"

"She wants to, Joe," Nick said, following Selena out the door. 

"Oh, why, I thought she hates you..." Joe trailed off, trying to put the puzzles together. 

"She only wanted to come because she wants to prove that if some girl comes up to me and tries to seduce me or asks for some... pleasure, she won't get jealous."

Selena's head jerked back at the Jonas, who smirked. "Fuck you, guys, I won't be talking with you for the rest of the night," she sneered, making Joe and Nick pout. 

Nick elbowed Joe, "Don't worry, she can't resist."

"Oh, yes, I can," Selena said, boldly as she stepped into the car. 

"Sure sure," Nick said, rolling his eyes.

***