5: Olivia

Warning: Explicit content coming up right at the middle of the story- be ready for it.

(Nick and Selena- on the plane...)

Nick sat looking around the plane. Selena was sitting next to him, looking out the window. 

The plane was empty, only a few people were on board and all of them were flight attendants.

Nick looked around some more until he realized something- Selena's head was on his shoulder. He turned his head slowly, trying not to wake the girl up. "Y'all are cute together, you know-" said a voice in front of Nick.

"Uh- yeah..." he slowly looked at the flight attendant, she was a brunette, just like Selena. Her eyes were big brown eyes looking down at him and Selena. "We- are dating, you know that?" She nodded and circled her fingers at them- "I can see that," he chuckled and Selena's head turned, falling off Nick's shoulder with a jerk-

"Ugh; ew-"

"Selena! Honey! You're awake-" he said, trying to remind her that they were pretending to date. "You can see that there is someone here- what is your name?" he said, crinkling his eyebrows at the flight attendant.

She smiled a toothy grin and said, "My name is Olivia, so nice to meet you-?" She really didn't know who they were, and Nick was totally cool with that- "My name's Nick- Nick Jonas, this is my girlfriend, Selena- Selena, this is Olivia," he said, all in one breath.

"I know that- nice to meet you, Olivia," she shook Olivia's hands and pretended to hug Nick's chest like she always did when they were dating.

"We're going to go meet his family in Texas," she said, hugging him even tighter. Nick grew uncomfortable because he had missed the hugs- he was used to being hugged like that and now, he just realized he couldn't let her go.

"Aw, you're from Texas?" she said in surprise, looking at Nick. He smiled and nodded.

She put her hands to her hips and tilted her head- "You know we go big in Texas- I'm from Texas, too!" Nick's eyes widened as Selena took her chance to pull her hands away from his rock-hard chest- "You're from Texas too?! That amazing- you ever heard of the Jonas Brothers?" 

Selena rolled her eyes- Nick could never mention Texas without mentioning the JoBros first.

"Um- heard of them, but I've never really ever listened to their songs," she said, a slight disappointment in her voice. "Don't listen to them now, they sound weird and they're so old fashion-" he said, making Selena slap his chest, laughing hysterically, "Oh, babe, don't say that- I'm sure she'd like to listen to at least some-"

"Alright- I really gotta go," interrupted Olivia, smiling sweetly at both of them.

Nick nodded and kissed Selena's cheek- they both knew it was fake but Olivia just gushed- "I cannot stop gushing right now- you're just too cute. You guys fit so well-"

She shook Nick's and Selena's hands one last time and left them alone, running off to the back of the plane.

"Oh Gosh-" Selena pretended to wipe Nick's kiss, off her cheek- Nick scoffed in an offended tone- "Pfft, you couldn't have hated it that bad- don't lie to yourself-"

She scooted away from his arms and stared out the window, playing her song; "Same Old Love" on Spotify, listening to it. 

Nick, curious of what she was listening to, took out a plug and put it in his ear- "Fuck that shit-" he stormed up, tearing the headphones from his ears and storming off to the bathroom, fuming at the thought of Selena's diss track about him.