6: Just a Fake One-

(Selena- at her seat...)

Selena propped herself back in her seat- part of her didn't care if Nick had done anything with Olivia and another part of her cared. 

She scoffed as Nick made an appearance next to her- "I'm sorry-" he started, but Selena cut him off coldly- "You don't have to say sorry- you know you're not sorry! Oh, and you don't have to hesitate to do it again because I DON'T CARE who or what you fuck-"

"I only fuck humans, not things-" defended Nick in a cold tone- but he was serious.

"Oh- so two years ago when we were dating you were fucking humans!?" said Selena, her voice raising- "So now you're saying that you were cheating on me in our relationship!?"

"You don't count yourself a human?" he said in an innocent voice.

"Just- stay out of my space- the whole entire plane is empty- why can't you just sit in one of those seats!?" she said, frustrated. 

He shook his head and replied, "Don't you get it? My dad is at the front of the plane- he sees me sitting at another spot besides yours, he'll question it!"

"Just say that we're not really agreeing-"

"I can't-"

"Yes, you can- now get out!" she pointed to the seat at the far end of the plane next to the bathroom and Nick sighed- he knew he couldn't argue anymore. The fact that Selena is now ordering him to do things- he's not gonna get anywhere by arguing.

He trudged off to the end of the plane, taking his small bag and iPhone with him.

(Nick- far end of the plane...)

He sat down, putting on his headphones. He played some Jonas Brothers songs- he definitely missed singing and performing with his brothers and having two other great guys perform on that stage with him.

"Hey," said Olivia's soft voice in his ear-

"No, please go away-" he said, trying to get away from Olivia by scooting himself over-

"You need someone-" she said, running her hands down his huge biceps-

"And that someone is definitely not you, now please go away before they fire you-" said Nick, changing the song on his iPod.

"Oh no, they can't fire me because I'm doing my job perfectly well and fine-" she said, sitting on his lap.

"So you work as a hooker on this goddamn airplane?!" Nick said, trying not to raise his voice. 

She nodded and smiled- "There's a bed back there... if you wanna... release some... stress?"

Nick shook his head violently- he didn't want it to seem too obvious. "I can't- my girlfriend-"

"She's not your girlfriend, Nicky!" she hissed right in his face. 

He slammed his hands on the seat and said, frustrated-  "Just go the hell away, please!?" 

"Fine-" she got off Nicks's lap and turned her heels, walking away as her butt swayed.

(Selena- at her seat...)

She heard everything they were saying- trying to force the tears back in her eyes. 

Every time she thought Nick was going to give in, he didn't.

Maybe he had some hope in them? Maybe he still loved her? Maybe they weren't meant to be over? 

The questions hung back and forth in her head as Nick and Olivia talked behind.