Chapter three

"The day I got unbanned from the dreamsmp. And the day I said I was running an election that I won by the way."

"My first-degree as president of L'manburg AS THE EMPEROR OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY.
Is to revoke the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and Tommy Innit."

I look to my left and see Niki screaming I run to my best friends.

"Tommy get out of here and go as far as you can I will find you in a couple of days stay with Wilbur now.GO ,RUN" I tell him.

Before he can take off Punz tries to shoot an arrow way him but I jump on his back and he misses. Niki does the same. "Get off of my you crazy bitch". And he throws me off.

When I see that they have gone I look at Schlatt and Quackity on the stage.

I see Schlatt smirking at me.

Ohhhh shit.

A week later

I talked to Tommy and I gave him enough food for a few weeks. And I hoped how would be okay for at least a little bit till I tries and get his citizenship back.

A knock on my front door snapped my out of my thoughts . Usually Niki would open the door but she is at the market.

So I open the door and I see Quackity standing right there slightly nervous.

"What do you want Quackity"
" I came here today to"-
"What could you possibly want Quackity"
"If you would let me finish I came here to say that Emperor Schlatt would like to might with you".
"What,why?"
"I don't know but I was to fetch you so come on"
"Okay okay give me one sec."

I get my shoes on and go with Quackity

As we pass the broken down walls of L'manburg I start to feel angry for what angry white boys and have done to this server.

As I walk into Schlatts White House I see Tubbo, still angry he took the job Schlatt offered him but I have to remember he's just a kid.

"Anna" he says "Tubbo" "what are you song here?" "I have a meeting with Schlatt I still don't know what it's about thought" I give Quackity a dirty look. "I better get going but I'll see you later Tubbo". "Okay, bye Anna" "Bye my little Bee" I call him my nickname for him to let him know I forgive him. he looks at me and smiles.

Quackity leads me to Schlatts office and leads me to a sitting area. Quackity bolts out of the room. Then a few min later I feel the cool presence of Schlatt enter the room.

"Hello Anna".

Authors note.
I hope you guys like this chapter please comment and Vote. Okay bye my lovelies💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

 Okay bye my lovelies💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖