Chapter eight

Jschlatt POV

This week has been great. I got myself a wife, still counts even though I did threatened to kill her family and friends.

But we are to be married in 3 days time.

Oh and Anna is supposed to be moving in today and soon the rest of our beautiful lives together with take place. I put my feet on the desk. Hahahahaah
Oh I love being Emperor.

"Quackity!" I call

He runs in "Yes, sir?" He responds

"When is Anna moving in today?"

" we're going to pick up her stuff in an hour, sir"

"All right" I look around

"Where's Tubbo?" I ask

"He's on his way he had to get the fireworks you wanted for the wedding,sir"

"Oh,right. I get up and pour myself a well deserved drink. "How is everything going with the planning?"

"Well sir everything is going according to plan and I talked with Jack to sing at the reception".

"Excellent." I sit down and see he is still standing there "well what are you still doing here get out and do something useful"

"Yes Sir" he says as her practically runs out of the Room"

"Everything is looking good" I say as I can't a look sip of my drink.
Damn went did I become an alcoholic.
Oh well

________________________________

Anna's POV

Today's the day I have to move in with the Most man in this country and I will marry him in 3 days.
It's 4:00 so Quackity will be here soon.

Knock knock I hear at the front door

I go to answer but Niki beats me to it.

"Hello Quackity, I hope you know that if I hear that you are being rude to my best friend I will obliterate you to pieces!"

"Wow chill crazy" he says "I'm just here to get Anna and help her move in, that's all."

She shoots him a death glare.

"Hey Quackity. I'm gonna miss you Niki but I will visit you at the bakery every single chance I get." She engulfs me in a hug .

"I'm gonna Ms you Anna, Thank you for everything you've done for me"

"Okay... well goodbye party over we gotta get going".

"Shut up" we both say.

"Well jeez." He says offended.

We break from the hug " I'll see you at the wedding and you better have a cute bridesmaids dress on". She laughs at my threat.(I'm not kidding).

"And you better not wear a horrendous dress either." She tells me

"I won't I promise".

"I don't like saying goodbye." "Me either"

"Hello, Niki" I say.

"Hello Anna" Niki says with Tears in her eyes.

And with that I walk out the door with Quackity and into the Government vehicle that was sent for me.

Me and Quackity sit in the back

"Your not gonna see her a lot after the Wedding" Quackity states.

"Why not" I sass back

"Because your gonna be our Empress and Schlatts gotta make sure you don't just runaway".

"So is all my life after this marriage just gonna be me not aloud to leave the house".
"Basically".

"Fuck that".

The rest of the car ride was silent

"We're here" Quackity says

I see Schlatt standing outside the "White House"

Well this sucks

_____••________________________________Hello my lovelies I have had a shit week so sorry for no updates but the posting schedule will be back on so please follow me and please vote okay Goodbye my lovelies have a great rest of your day 💖💖💖💖💖�...

_____••
________________________________
Hello my lovelies I have had a shit week so sorry for no updates but the posting schedule will be back on so please follow me and please vote okay Goodbye my lovelies have a great rest of your day 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
________________________________

Please comment and Vote