Chapter seventeen

Hello my lovelies, just got back from Disney world and no I did not catch any Faceless Minecraft YouTubers. But I did cry at the front desk of magic Kingdom because my magic band flew off at splash mountain and some worker told me to go to the front to get a new one for free so I go up to the front and they say no we don't do that and then I started crying because I'm was having an anxiety attack then my sister told the lady do you want her to cry in the happiest place on earth and then that gave me a new one of my choice and hey was no price limit so like the sane person I am I got the most expensive one I could find. It not about what you can do for capitalism but what capitalism can do for you.

Update I forgot about this for about 5 months but now I'm back  and ready to give y'all some story's.

Anyways on to the story.
________________________________

Annas POV

Its been a few day since the wedding and Schlatt hasn't bothered me much. I haven't been able to leave yet. And I only see him at dinner.

I was reading my favorite book for the first time when Schlatt opened the front door and walked into the living room.

"Hey doll face, I gotta surprise for you." he smirks.

"Do I get to visit Tommy and Wilbur?"I ask Hopefully

"No even better" he says as he pours himself a quick drink.

"What is it then" I say uninterested

" it would be surprised if I told you."

After navigating through many hallways we reach two large doors.

Schlatt opened the doors to reveal a huge library, bigger than anything Anna has had even seen . The ceilings were huge and held two floors of bookshelves. Anna thought she might have a heart attack."I know you love books so I brought you here." Anna gasped and ran over to one of the shelves excitedly, grabbing the first book that caught her eye. Schlatt stood near the doorway

The long and large library that Anna and Schlatt were in felt surreal, at least for the girl. She had never been in a room with so many of her favorite books, as well as new ones that she had never seen before. It was an amazing experience for her, and she felt the urge to thank the man who brought her here, even if before he was nothing but rude."Thank you for bringing me here. I will be very entertained."Schlatt smirked before walking over to the girl who was looking at a book she hadn't read before."It's no big deal, I just knew you liked books,"Schlatt coughed into his hand to get her attention, watching as her eyes went from the book to him. "Is there a book or series that you've always wanted to read? We have basically everything here."Schlatt watched as Anna tapped her chin with her finger before finally getting an idea. "Oh! Niki told me about this one, it's called The Six of Crows series. It's super rare and that there are only a few copies left. Do you have that?"Schlatt felt the same feeling of hope rise in his chest like last time.The feeling of finally having someone there for you is one of remembrance.Schlatt knew he wouldn't be alone for his whole life, but his heart was cold and hard; he himself couldn't crack the walls he put up.

Yes, actually. I do. Come with me."Schlatt ushered for her to follow him to the back of the library, where it started to increasingly got darker and more gloomy. Candles lit up the way until eventually they stopped, the area becoming dark. Anna could barely see the hand in front of her, making her wander around aimlessly."Follow my voice." Anna held out her hand as a way to try and navigate through the darkness, and jumped when she felt a warm hand grasp hers. The hand was much larger than hers and calloused, but soft in a way."I've got you. Let me lead you." Schlatt held her hand as he guided her through the incredibly large library. Suddenly he stopped and Anna ran into his back. She heard him pick up a book and Anna saw a flash of white before it was dark again. Schlatt squeezed Annas hand before walking back to the lighted up area of the library. The middle of the library had a circle of couches with a clear coffee table in the middle. Schlatt still held onto Annas's hand as he guided her to one of the couches and sat her down."You have good taste in books. I myself have been wanting to reread this series. Here," Schlatt sat down next to her on the couch and put the book in between each other. One of the book flaps rested on one of Annas thighs while the other rested on Schlatts . "We can read it together."Anna enjoyed the time Schlatt was taking to let her read this extremely rare book, as well as him also reading the book too. He was reading over Annas shoulder hovering over her but not letting his head touch her. He was watching for her reactions when she got to certain parts, hoping that she would have the same reactions that he had when he read the book for the first time.It was quiet in the library as the two read, and without thinking Schlatt put his head on her shoulder. Anna jumped at the sudden comment and Schlatt retracted himself, his ears red."Oh, sorry," he apologized. He actually apologized. "That's how my mother and I used to read; I'd rest my head on her shoulder as she would read to me. Old habits die hard," Anna blinked for a moment and smiled sadly.

It's okay. You can do it if you want- it's not weird to me or anything," Anna smiled and he nodded, feeling less embarrassed. The two went back to reading and Schlatt slowly put his head on her shoulder, feeling a little awkward. Anna didn't seem to mind so he relaxed his head and continued reading the book. He felt light-headed, but in a good way. He felt like he was on a cloud; utterly relaxed. As the minutes continued to pass, Schlatt felt himself becoming more bold. He wanted to be closer to her, so he scooted closer to her until their sides were touching. He glanced at Anna's face to see if she would react, but it seemed like she was too enraptured with the book. He gulped before lifting his left arm and touching her hair, twirling it in his fingers. He wasn't focused on the book anymore, he was busy with her. He wanted to see her reactions to the book, so why did he want to see her reactions when he touched her? He used his right hand to grab her arm as she went to flip the book page. Anna looked at Schlatt wondering why he did that but froze when she realized how close their faces were. Her eyes widened as she looked into his green eyes which were filled with curiousity. "Schlatt ...?" Anna watched him lean in closer and she gulped. Suddenly the door slammed open and the two pulled away from each other watching as Quackity caught his breath at the doorway.

________________________________

I saw this on Twitter and this has mesmerized me

I saw this on Twitter and this has mesmerized me. That's all.

Hello my lovelies, Thank you so much for reading this please vote and comment I read every single comment and they make my day. If you have any requests that you want to happen just comment and I'll see what I can do.

Words: 1314