Chapter twelve

ANNAS POV
________________________________
I wake up and feel a something in my bed a try and roll over but there is an arm over my stomach.

Oh no.

Schlatt is in my bed.

The only problem is how do I get out of here.

I have an idea. I slowly lift his arm off of me and he doesn't seem to wake up. I then quietly get up and start walking to the door.

I make myself some Turkey bacon and eggs because regular bacon hurts my stomach. And I think about what I have to do today.

Then I get a call on the phone.

"Hello" I answer

"Hi, Anna, it's Niki".

"Oh, Niki, what's up"

"Well I was wondering if you could come over today and check out something at the bakery,I have a surprise for you."

"Okay, what time?"I ask suspiciously.

"Around 2;00 so you have some time to get ready."

"Okay, see you in a bit, and it better not be an ugly surprise" I threaten.

"It won't , see you in a bit. Bye".

"Bye Niki"
I set the phone down and walk around my kitchen island to get my coffee.

"Who was that?" A voice says with startled me
"Oh, hey Schlatt you almost gave me a heart attack." I put my hand over my chest

"So who was that?" He asks walking towards me
"It was just Niki. She wants me to come over to give me a surprise." I say opening the fridge.

"I'll send Quackity with you". He states

"If it's actually okay can I go on my own, just because it's a 'girl thing' and I want to spend time with Niki. Before the wedding tomorrow " I say hoping he would let me go alone.

"Fine, but I am sending you in a car to take you and pick you up." He says giving into me

"Thank you Schlatt" I say giving him a hug without thinking.

"Oh....you're welcome. He says shocking because he didn't expect me to give him a hug

We break from the hug "well I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready to go."

"You want me to join you?" Schlatt says in a flirtatious voice.

I close my eyes "I'm going to go take a shower and by the time I get back you are going to be gone. Okay?"

"Fineeeeeeeeee, Anna but if you need anything you know where I am."he says

"Okay, bye"

"Bye Anna"

Then he exits my apartment
________________________________

After taking a shower and getting myself ready for the day I start to head out of my apartment.
As soon as I am about to walk to Nikis house I hear one annoying ass voice.

"Anna, heyy. Where are you going?" He asks in his annoying Quackity voice".

"Quackity if you could just shut the fuck up that would be excellent".

He puts his hands over his heart"you wound me".
"And as for where I'm going, that's non of your concern"
"Well that's where you wrong Anna, you are very much my concern. And your car is ready to take you to Nikis." He points to the car with the driver next to it.

I look at the car then back at him for a moment "How did you know I was going to Nikis?"

He walks till he's in front of me then whispers

"I told you, Schlatt would never let you go out by yourself. To much of a chance you would run away."

"He doesn't get to make that decision for me."

He backs up "Oh yes he does, he gets to make all of the decisions for you, just because he's nice to you now doesn't mean you get to do what ever you want."

I stay there speechless

I know he's right, I will never get to make my own decisions. I just have to be glad he's nice to me. But from what I have heard, that could change in a minute.

After tomorrow I am going to be signing my life and free will over to Schlatt. But I would do anything to save my family. Even marrying this asshole.

Oh well, let's see how this shitshow goes.

This ais all nonsense btw.

We are also going to have soft Schlatt for this chapter because why the fuck not

Thank you my lovelies for reading this chapter and I hope you all have a fantastic day, please comment and vote. And Just 24 more vote till the smut chapter. Goodbye and have a lovely day 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Words : 766