Chapter seven

The Next day

Today is the day me, Niki, and Tubbo meet up with Tommy and Wilbur. Only Niki knows about the arrangements I have with Jschlatt.

I know they know that they can't talk me out if it becomes they is to much on the line.

"Are you ready to go" Niki asks

"Hey, we can head out now"

As we walk to the meet up Niki tries to make conversation

"So do you think Tubbo woild keep his job?"

"I don't know, maybe because all he wanted was Tommy and Wilburs citizenship restored and now that they have it he might want to keep the government staple even if we have a dictator with mutton chops"I joke

Niki laughs

"I hope so, he is one of the only good ones in this corrupt country."

We soon got to the meet up point and saw Tommy Tubbo and Wilbur there already.

"Anna" Tommy says and engulfs my a hug Wilbur does the same. "I've missed you both" I say. "We have too." Wilbur says. And for a moment there was no war there was no Jschlatt and there was no Fucked up marriage contract it was just US.

"So what's this big announcement Niki was telling us about "asked Wilbur Which brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, what was that about" Tubbo asks

"The announcement is yesterday I had a meeting with Schlatt about getting your citizenship restored."

"Anna why the bloody hell would you talk to him about that THE MAN IS LITERALLY AN EVIL DICTATOR WHO TRIED TO HAVE US KILLED AND BANISHED US FROM A COUNTRY WE BUILT-" screeched Tommy

"TOMMY LET HER FINISH" yelled Niki

"Thank you Niki, he said that he would give you your citizenship back."

"They get to come home" Tubbo asked happily

"Yes they do" I said with a smile on my face.

"Schlatt would never do someone a favor if they didn't get something out of it." Says Wilbur.

"Anna what did he want in return"asked Tommy with a series face.

"That doesn't matter right now the important thing is you guys get to come home." I say trying to deflect.

"Anna what did he want" Wilbur asks

"It doesn't matter all that matters is that you get to come home."

"Anna"

"Just be happy for right now."

"ANNA WHAT DOES HE WANT IN RETURN" yelled Wilbur.

"HE KNEW!He knew Tubbo was in contact with you and he knew Tubbo was helping you". My eyes start to water "And he was going to have him executed....but he gave me a deal to let you all live and to save Tubbo.

Everyone staring at her with wide eyes and shocked withNiki on the verge of tears.

"He want me to .........marry him. And if that's all it takes to save my best friends, my brothers then yes. I would do it 100 times.

Wilbur steps forward "Anna I can't let you do this" he says trying to hold back tears.

I take his face in my hands "Yes you will" I look at everyone "you all will. If I don't then bad things will happen.

"And I love you all to much to let anything bad happy to you guys."

"Now the wedding is in 6 days and Schlatt will allow you to come to the wedding and your citizenship will be solidified the day after."

"Why the day after?"Tommy asks

"He wants to make sure I don't try and run away after you lot got your citizenship back"

"He's getting mine stuff picked up in 2 days."

"Anna we can never repay you for what you've done for us." Says Wilbur

"Yes you can, please don't start another war or try to blow a nation up."

"No promises" say Tommy and Wilbur at the same time.

We all laugh not knowing what the future has in store for us.

I hope you enjoy the story please comment and Vote, okay bye my lovelies 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖