Chapter four

"Hello Anna" He says as he enters the room. I have a jacket on yet being near him gives my the shivers.
He sits down on the seat across from me.

"Hello Mr president"-
"Emperor" he corrects "but I'll let it slide for a beautiful like yourself"
"Emperor, I would like to know why I was called for a meeting here?"
"Oh yeah, so basically" he stands up and pours himself a drink.

" I one know you love your brother very much, would you like one?"
"No thank you"
"Why not?"
"I only drink on special occasions"
"Well then let me pour you one".
"What is the occasion"

"Oh right back to what I was saying. I know you love your brother very much Anna and I know you would to anything for them. Which I admire very much not many would to that for"-
"What is your point?"

"Right so anyway I know you and Tubbo have had contact with Tommy and Wilbur".
My breathing stops.
"And if you want Tubbo to not be executed for betraying his country and Tommy and Wilbur to be hunted down, I have an offer for you.
I look Schlatt in his eyes as he moves to sit next to me.
This is basically what he looks like.

"I need a original citizen of l'manburg to marry so nobody dares try and challenge me and my Empire and as I see it you and Niki are some of  the only original female members

"I need a original citizen of l'manburg to marry so nobody dares try and challenge me and my Empire and as I see it you and Niki are some of  the only original female members. And I know Niki would do anything to save Wilbur but I think you would be more up to the task". 
"So if I marry you you won't hurt Tubbo , Tommy or Wilbur."

"Cross my heart hope to die" he says as he takes a sip of his drink.

"I want Tommy and Wilburs citizenship restored and then and only then will I marry you."

"Wow now didn't realize I had such a businesswoman in my office"

"Take it or leave it I want their citizenship restored"

"It can be arranged only after you and me are officially married, deal?"

"Deal"

"Great I can't wait for you to be Mrs Schlatt. The wedding will be in seven days."

"Seven day!?"she cried

"Yes we need to thing moving. Someone could mage a war at any minute." He said a taking another sip.

She downed the whole drink.

"Before you leave Quackity will be there in two days to move your stuff over here so go home so, start backing"

"2 days!?"

"Well yes and you don't need a lot, I can get you anything you need" he gives her that million dollars smirk.

"What about all of the wedding planing?"

"And don't worry your pretty little head about about any off the details I already have all of it  under control. After all, I am the Emperor."

That stupid smirk

"So you just head on home now and I'll see you in a few days with the contract".

"Contract?"

"Yeah just a way to make sure you can't back out"

I shoot him a look and get up to leave.

"Bye now Anna ,see you in a few days my future bride."

Please comment and Vote

Goodbye my lovelies 💖💖💖💖💖