Charter fourteen

Sup bitches I'm back and better then ever. I am a bad bitch and will keep posting but for right now here is the long awaited wedding chapter. The reason why I stopped posting was because your home girl her was in Puerto Rico and it sucked ass. I had to visit my family and they keep asking if Im a lesbian because I don't have a boyfriend but jokes on them. They don't call me Ace for no reason 😋. But now I'm here and will write . Love y'all ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 new emojis so you whore better love them.
________________________________
ANNAS POV
Well today the fucking day. I'm getting married. I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy or not but I have hope. Hope that today will be good. Even if Schlatt is Schlatt I still want today to be the best it can.

It's 8:00 so Niki should be here soon and Tommy and Wilbur will be preoccupied till the end of the day. And hopefully they won't try anything stupid. A knock on the door calls me out of my thoughts.

I get up and open the door and see a nervous Niki. Before I could even get a word out Niki makes her way inside. "Well hello to you too". I say sarcastically.

"So I gave them the right amount this morning in Wilburs coffee and in Tommy's breakfast. And I locked them in the guest room so they'll be asleep for.....(Niki checks her watch) 12 hours."

"Niki stope panicking they will be find, stop worrying." I put both hands on her shoulder "Now I have your dress in my room and I need you to do my makeup because I'm the mail order bride today." I say proudly and We both start laughing.

After both of us are done with our makeup the next part is the dress. Niki puts hers on first so I can calm the nerves of today.

" ta-da!" I see Niki swing the door open. "Niki you look so pretty." "Awwww thank you Anna. Now your turn lets get your dress on." "Fineeeeeeeee but I'm going to be angry while I put it one. Be right back.". "Niki rolls her eyes totally over my shenanigans.

As I put on my wedding dress I contemplate what will my life be after the wedding. Will I be a housewife stuck inside all day. Well I have to stand by his side whenever he has to make an appearance.

I push these dark thoughts to the back of my brain and put on the wedding dress. And I look in the mirror I am absolutely blown away. Is every little girls dream to marry a prince. But why am I the one that asked to marry the monster. A very good looking monster. Hold up what the fuck are you thinking. I did not just think that.

(Imagine this)

(Hahahahahaha) 💍💍💍

(Hahahahahaha) 💍💍💍

Now that my dress is on I walk out and show Niki. She turns around and turns at me she gasp. "Oh Anna you look absolutely gorgeous." She praised.

We hung out in my room for a few minutes joking around and planning a runaway bride attempt. Then we heard a knock on the door.

I was about to get up and get the door when Niki stopped me saying that I was the bride and I needed to relax.

"Oh hi Phil" I heard Niki say from the other room. "Hi Niki. Is she nervous?" "Totally, she's planning her get away as we speak." Dadza chuckled at her joke. "I heard that!" I yell from the room I'm in. I hear them laughing.

Dadza and Niki come into the room

"What do you think." I ask him as I do a little twirl in my dress. "I think you look absolutely gorgeous sweetheart." He says with tears in his eyes. "I'll give you two a minute." Niki says.

I give him a hug and we stand there for a minute we let for and I look him in the eye "Thank you for being there for me. You the greatest Dad anyone could ask for." I say then he starts balling. "Your the best daughter anyone could ask for." He says.

"Won't you look at that I'm a crying mess and I'm not even the one getting married". He says wiping his tears.

We both laugh and get ready to go. Niki comes back and tell us the car is here to pick us up.

Dad heads downstairs but Niki stop me before leaving. The clock tower struck 12, a air of finality to the action. I swallowed, turning to Niki who was already by the door. "So?" I shifted on my feet, a part of me wanting to snatch a butter knife from a kitchen drawer for a better semblance of safety. "I'm guessing we need to head now huh?" Niki smiled sadly, I could tell this was breaking her. The girl suddenly rushed for me whisking me into a tight hug. She scoffed in my jacket, "If you ever need a get away car, i'm here." Niki looked up finally, a single tear in her eye she brushed away quickly. I gave her a tight smile myself. "Of course Niki."

(@MaddiiBee thank you so much.)

We get out of the building and get into the car to take us to the nightmare I call my wedding.

Dadza rides in the front and me and Niki sit in the back. Niki puts a comforting hand on my shoulder when I realize Im squeezing the life out of her hand "Sorry" I say embarrassed "It's okay, she says."

We soon get to the wedding and I feel paralyzed. Niki notices and looks me dead in my eyes. "Your going to do great I know it."
Somehow her words provided me with comfort.

And we step out of the car well here goes nothing.

________________________________
Some family friendly fan art 😘

Hello my lovelies I hope you enjoyed the chapter and 18 more votes until smut chapter so please comment and vote it truly makes my day

Hello my lovelies I hope you enjoyed the chapter and 18 more votes until smut chapter so please comment and vote it truly makes my day. Love you all💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖