Chapter nine

ANNAS POV
________________________________
"Hello Anna"Schlatt says with that stupid smirk.

"Hello Schlatt" I say coldly

He steps closer to me till his right next to my ear.

"You know, you should be nicer to me because I can make your friends go away like that" he snaps his fingers "Always remember that" he says in a low voice. As he moves my hair out of the way.

'Oh shit no gonna lie that was so hot' I say internally.

He backs up

"Well Quackity will show you to your room, it's right next to mine and than after the wedding you can move into my quarters."  He winks at me.

Damn that was hot, wtf is wrong with me today, Anna stop think the hot dictator dude is hot.

But damn he is hot

" And if you need anything from me I'll be in my office" than he gets close to me and whispers to make sure no one hears "or if you need anything at late hours of the night you can just knock on my door"  He backs up and winks.

Holy shit that was hot

"Thank you for your kind offer but I will have to decline"

Play it cool Anna. Play it cool

" Well you know where I am. Oh and before I forget you have a wedding dress fitting for tomorrow and don't worry I had Tubbo pick out your dress."

"Thank you"

"Don't worry I haven't seen that dress, I don't want any of that wedding bad juju" he says.

"Okay, well I'll be off now see you.... tonight...I'm my bed... hopefully"He says as he slowly walks out my door.

"Dream on Schlatt" I say as I close my door.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

SCHLATTS POV

I don't know what the fuck came over me but I realized I never gave Anna an engagement ring or even a proposal for that matter.

"Quackity!"

"Yes sir" he says as he runs in.

" I need you to get like 5 engagement rings so Anna can choose which one she wants."

"Yes sir, I'll get them by tomorrow"

"No, I need them for tonight"

"Yes sir"

"Oh and I need you to send someone to set Tommy innits house in fire"

"Why sir?"

"Because even though I can't kill him, I need him to know I'm still in charge and nothing with change that".

"Will do Mr president and good luck with that engagement I hope she says yes" he says sarcastically.

"Yeah, sure hope so" I sarcastically answered back.

"Hahahaha"

"Hahahaha"

"Okay now get the hell out of my office" I state coldly

"Yes sir"

I pull out the picture I had of Anna "I can't wait to see you tonight Mrs Schlatt"

Hello my lovelies I hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment. Love you 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Words:493