Chapter ten

This is gonna be a long chapter 😘

Anna's POV
________________________________

After Schlatt left I started to explore my temporary living quarters.

I see a beautiful living room area with a gorgeous bookshelf and I see a book with a gorgeous cover. I sit quietly for a moment and read forgetting about the world.

Reading......reading.......reading.......more reading

'So there I was after all of this, loving someone who didn't wanna be loved and giving life to someone who didn't wanna life'

"The ending was absolutely shit" I say out loud.

"I guess you never do judge a book by its cover" I say frowning

I soon realized that I had spend 4 hours reading and I had 1 hour to get ready.

I quickly scramble to find something decent to wear because even thought the 'evil dictator who threatened my loved ones' is taking me out tonight, I still wanna make my self presentable.

I quickly look it the closest even though I haven't moved anything in and to my surprise I see 4 beautiful dresses.

I wonder who picked out the dresses. In the right size too.

'Who tf.....probably Tubbo' I think to myself.

After taking a shower I put my hair is some pretty curls and slip on the beautiful burgundy dress.

I do to the living room and look in front of the mirror.

"I look hot" I say out loud to no one but myself but to my surprise someone answers back.

"Hey you do" Schlatt answers.

"What the fuck Schlatt!?" I yell

"Deez will you come down, don't forget I own this entire building". He looks me up and down.

"But I mean you were right" he says

"About what" I question

He steps closer until he is right in front of me.

"You do look pretty hot" he whistles.

"Thank you Schlatt"we both look at each other and he seems to be admiring me.

"So where are we going tonight?" I
question as I grap my clutch.

" That is for me to know and for you to find out". He says as he opens the door.

"M'lady" he says as he hold the door open.

"Why thank you, kind gentleman" I say sarcastically.

As we reach the car he holds open the door and
Says that m'lady bullshit again.

But I was admitt this is one fancy car.

As I sit there coming up with a plan to rob him, steal all his money and run away with Niki. I wonder where he's taking me.

"So where are we going?" You question.

"We're here"