Chapter two

"Thank you for coming here to watch a historical moment. The passing over of the presidency for the first election of l'manburg. I have with my the Election results. The four party's (TW) Swag 2020 Pog 2020 Coconut2020 and Schlatt 2020. I have in my possession the winner and by what percent. But I was say thought there was some flavored Freud." Wilbur states

"Everyone gasped"

" I've done my best to avoid the voter fraud. And then everyone from different parties started to yell at each other. "Do you want to know what party have the voter fraud? ....... Coconut 2020 has had 120000 disqualified votes."

I gasp and I feel very bad for Niki because I know she would never cheat this badly.

(TW)

"Without further ado I want to go through the Election results. With 9 percent of the vote in fourth place Coconut 2020".

"Niki and Fundy start jumping up and down screaming 4th place 4th place." "Thank you Eret and Anna for your Support".

"I start clapping with them because if my friends are happy so am I".

"With 16 percent of the Vote coming in Third place Jschlatt 2020." He smiles and looks like he's plotting.

"That leaves two parties left in second place with 30 percent of the votes............Swag2020
And with 45 percent of the vote POG 2020."

Everyone claps and I even though I wanted Niki to win I am still proud of my best friends for winning.

"Wait everyone please please Tommy we won please listen stop celebrating. Quackity already knows I think, two nights ago after the announcement of Schlatt 2020. Quackity made a deal with the leader of Schlatt 2020. And quackery promised that he would put swag 2020 votes for Jchlatt 2020. Meaning that today Tuesday, September 22 of 2020 Jschlatt 2020 has been inaugurated.

And that's when the Bullshit started.

Your welcome 🥵😍🥵😘😘

Your welcome 🥵😍🥵😘😘