Chapter six

What the hell did I just get myself into.

I got Tommy and Wilbur citizenship restored.

I saved trouble from being executed.

And I'm getting married to the dictator of my homeland.

Probably one of the most eventful Tuesdays in my life.

Shit

Narrator POV

*Anna enters the house where she and Niki live*

"Hey Anna. Are you okay you look like you've seen a ghost?" They both go and sit on the couch. "Hey, I just had a meeting with Schlatt".
"Schlatt,why?" "To get Tommy and Wilburs citizenship restored". "What!? What did he say?" Anna shifts uncomfortably "He said he knows Tubbo has been in contact with them and that he would have him executed"

"What?! Why are we still here we need to go warm him. I have to get Tommy and Wilbur!" Nikis eyes start to water.

"Niki" "why are you still sitting we need to go"  "Niki" " we need to save him" "NIKI!" She stops and looks at me " Schlatt gave me a deal..... he said he wouldn't execute Tubbo and Tommy and Wilburs citizenship will be restored. If...." "If what" "If I marry him."

"What,why?"

"He needs an original citizen of l'manburg to marry so no one can challenge his rule."

"No, no, no, Anna we have to find another way"

"They is no other way that I haven't already thought of. Tubbo dies if I don't. He's just a boy, I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to him."

"Anna I can't let you do this." "Yes, yes you will, and you will love your happily ever after even if I don't get mine."  Niki engulfs Anna in a hug and they sit they Anna hoping her best friend will be okay. And Niki hoping her best friend could survive the monster that is Schlatt.

After about an hour of being in each other silent company Anna tells Niki the wedding is due to take place in 7 days and They are going to pick up her stuff in 2 days time to take her stuff to Schlatt 'white house'.

"Niki I'm sorry we never got to live out our Cottagecore lesbian dream." Anna Joked

The Joke stifled a laugh from Niki

"Never say never"she teased

"Tommy and Wilburs citizenship will be restored after the wedding to make sure I don't try and run off before the ceremony."

"You would be the one to be a runaway bride".

"Haha very funny, but I need to tell them as soon as possible so they can come home. And I need to tell Tubbo so he can be safe."

"We're supposed to meet with them tomorrow so you can tell them there if you'd like" says Niki.

I suppose your right.

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Hello my lovelies I hope you enjoyed my story please comment and vote 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖