Intro

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. . . .

The timeline, and the Omniverse has changed. Multiple universes, galaxies and Earths have come together and various versions of individuals and factions have surfaced from across the stars waging endless conflict until it was ended.

The New Alliance Transcendence Organization, also known as N.A.T.O. has greatly expanded their reach since after their massive Multiversal War with the evil and sinister Conglomerate Sith Alliance Triumvirate, also known as C.S.A.T.

As N.A.T.O. moves to peacefully secure multiple universes, galaxies, and Earths, the very low remnants of C.S.A.T. have scattered into the far reaches of space. Little does the C.S.A.T. Remnant know that certain villainy is afoot and is planning a scheme that could once again shake the Omniverse itself.

However, in the years prior to the Great Peace on Mobius, Cybertron, and the galaxy leading to the Taychon Incident and the Merge/Convergence certain events throughout galactic history occurred shaping events.

Note: Hey everybody, hope and pray you all are having a great start to your Thanksgiving week. So, here it is: My final trilogy. Because only this book in particular takes place in the past, everything will be italicized. Finally, all I can say is this: Just buckle up and get ready for a wild and crazy roller coaster ride and enjoy it😁✌.