Twenty-Four

The Eternal Order, in a wide state of despair as many had looked to Jacen Solo for guidance before his fall to darkness. Following the Second Galactic Civil War the Order's ranks would rise to over a thousand Eternals. In the aftermath of the war, Natasi Daala rose to the position of Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance and fostered a widespread anti-Jedi sentiment. Tensions between the Eternal Order and Daala's government reached breaking point over the next two years until, Grand Master Kong called all Jedi, Sith, Gray Jedi, Dark Jedi, Light Sith and all the like back to Zonama Sekot in response to a dispute between rogue Eternal Ranger Seff Hellin and Daala's security forces.

Daala had Skywalker arrested for dereliction of duty for failing to prevent Caedus' fall to the dark side and allowed him freedom only in exchange for having him exiled without means of interfering in the affairs of the Order. Skywalker's son, Ben Skywalker, joined him in his exile, and they embarked on a quest to discover the cause of Caedus' fall to the dark side. Eventually, because of the galactic spread influence of a known drug in the form of a pill called Bota. The Galactic Alliance Senate were beginning to favor Kong's long time offer and many Alliance senators were discussing of removing Dalaa as Chief of State of the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances.

Now

122 ABY

The Ossus Project, the Eternal Order convinced the Galactic Alliance to allow Yuuzhan Vong Shapers, headed by Master Shaper Nei Rin, to use a desolate portion of the planet Ossus, one of the order's most ancient strongholds, as a test site.

The intent of those who championed the project; such as Eternal Master Kol Skywalker, was selected to see if Yuuzhan Vong terraforming methods, like those that decades before had transformed Coruscant into the Yuuzhan Vong's temporary homeworld of Yuuzhan'tar could restore the barren and devastated world. Should they be successful, Skywalker expected that the process could be used to transform and restore ailing worlds, and at the same time transform the galaxy's perception of the Yuuzhan Vong. The experiment appeared to work, returning Ossus to vibrant life again, and when the Eternals revealed the results to the outside galaxy, other worlds vied for the chance to restore planets left devastated by the century prior Yuuzhan Vong War.

Ultimately, one hundred plus planets are currently chosen for terraforming. Yuuzhan Vong Shapers, accompanied by Forcefuls, set to work, the results. . . are a massive wonder to behold.

 are a massive wonder to behold