четырнадцать.

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

❝ the death of a brother ❞

"IS YOUR HAIR NATURALLY SILVER?" 

Anastasia played with Pietro's hair while Wanda put on the leather jacket.

The older twin chuckled at the young girl's curiosity. "No, Teacup, I spent hours in the salon dyeing it."

"Mom won't let me dye my hair." Ana sighed, slumping down into the cushioned chair. Pietro and Wanda looked at each other with devious smiles. The latter used her powers to bring out a bottle of silver hair dye.

Pietro used his super-speed to put the colour into the girl's red hair. Ana squealed when she realised what was happened, before giggling and letting it happen. Her eyes glowed with a faint golden light, lifting her hand up to move time forward on her locks.

When Wanda helped her wash off the remaining dye and Pietro dried her hair with a blow dryer, Ana gasped as she admired her hair. Most of it was still it's vibrant red, but the tips of it were a metallic silver.

Steve walked into the room after hearing the giggles and snickers emitting from it. The moment he stepped in, his eyes widened and the three stared at him in shock. Without a word, he facepalmed and left the room.

Dressed in their uniforms, with Pietro in sports gear, Wanda in a jacket, and Ana in her training suit, the three began to evacuate the civilians of Sokovia. Pietro alerted the police while Wanda used her powers to guide the people to safety. The red-haired girl fought back the drones that began to attack the city, all the while keeping a lookout for her mother.

A distant roar caught the girl's attention, and she turned to see Bruce in his green glory, with Natasha on his back. The latter climbed off of him, not hesitating to sprint to her daughter as the world around them began to shake.

"Ana!"

"Mom!"

Anastasia's newly dyed locks shifted in the wind, not going unnoticed by Natasha. The latter gasped, to which her daughter laughed. "Did you dye your hair while I wasn't looking?!"

Their bodies collided into an embrace, their eyes stinging with fat tears. Ana buried her head into her mother's shoulder, her voice muffled. "I love you."