FLIP - 1

FLIP - 1

"Hija? Lumabas ka na at kumain. Kanina ka pa hindi lumalabas dyan sa kwarto mo."

Amara heard sister Fely knocked outside of her room's door and urging her to step outside to eat.

After that scene in the hall, she lost her courage to join with the other orphans because of what happened to her. She used of being bullied when she's living in the street back then but now was totally different.

Dati okay lang sa kanya na binubully ng mga bata na may kaya sa buhay nang dahil sa wala syang magulang, bahay o pagkain.

Aside from what happened to her back then, nothing seems to bother her until she came here in the orphanage. She felt bad for herself that kids were bullying her from her external appearance. An ugly fat orphan.

"Busog pa ako, sister!" tugon niya.

"Sigurado ka ba?"

"Opo!" sagot uli niya habang nakahawak sa tyan na kanina pa kumukulo.

Nagtitimpi siyang hindi lumabas at makisalo sa iba para kumain. Kailangan muna nyang magbawas ng timbang at pumayat bago lumabas ng kwarto na ito.

Meanwhile, sister Fely just sighed in defeat on the other side of the door. "Okay. I'll just put this tray of food here in front of your door. Kumain ka na lang kapag nagutom ka, okay?"

She didn't get a response from Amara who's been lying in bed all day so sister Fely just take her leave to supervise the other kids.

Ara heard her foot steps away so she immediately went to her door and open it slightly like she's spying on something.

When she saw nothing in the hallway where her room is, she grab the tray with food and drinks.

Habang siya'y ngumunguya sa pag kain, binuksan niya ang maliit na TV sa harapan ng kanyang higaan at nanuod ng palabas. Inilipat niya sa kada channel na meron sa TV. Hanggang sa may nakakuha ng kanyang atensyon.

She tilted her head to the side. "Bakit sila tumatambling?"

She asked while wondering why the gymnast on the show are dancing with their apparatus and gracefully move their body as they turn and tumbling.

With an outmost curiosity, she stood up and leave her food unfinished so she can copy the moves of those gymnastics.

But with her big belly, arms and legs, she can't able to turn herself around with balance while the one feet is elevated.

"Ayoko na! Ang hirap!"

She gave up after she couldn't copy the moves and go back to eat while still watching the gymnastics competition in Athlete University.

ARA was so consistent on watching and learning the moves of those gymnast everyday to the point that it became her number one hobby while spending her everyday life like a prison in her room.

Day after day, nothing goes change with her attitude by staying and locking herself in her own room. The nuns are even confused why she's being like that. But only to sister Fely, she's comfortable with that's why Ara was only talking to her and no one else.

At the moment, Ara was still full awake in the middle of the night. Waiting for everyone to fall asleep especially the nuns that checking every orphan if they all in their room before they go to sleep.

When the clock strikes at 1am, she step barefoot outside her room to go to the main kitchen. There, she sneaks around and find something to eat.

She silently clap in delight when she found some leftover foods beside the garbage can.