FLIP - 14

FLIP - 14

Patakbong sumugod si sister Fely sa bahay-ampunan nang mabalitaan ang nangyari kay Amara. Nalaman nito ang nangyari sa isang guard na sanggang-dikit niya.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" tila walang buhay na wika ng ginang na syang head ng bahay-ampunan.

"Nasaan si Amara?! Nasaan sya! Ilabas mo sya!" galit niyang sambit.

Miss Abella stood up to face sister Fely. The former keeper of this orphanage.

"Wala na sya. She's dead! We saw on our own eyes that she hanged herself and died on the spot!"

She stepped backwards as if she couldn't believe what the head keeper said. She couldn't speak like there's a lump that stuck on her throat.

"A-Amara... oh, God." napatakip siya sa bibig. "You poor poor girl. Please forgive me."

She burst tears in front of the head keeper who doesn't have any single pityness in her heart.

"Now you know, you may get out." she coldly said to her.

Ilang segundo siyang nanatiling nakatungo at humihikbi ng tahimik bago naisipang lumabas sa bahay-ampunan. Muli siyang lumingon sa pinanggalingan at ngumisi.

"I'm such a great actress." she said while whipping her fake tears. "Hang in there, Amara. We'll get you out in there."

WHILE sister Fely was acting aggressively in front of the head keeper, the guard that she knew entered the hall secretly and went to the basement where they can find the body of Amara.

The guard called sister Fely yesterday to informed that Amara's dead but she didn't believe and asked him to check it again to make sure.

And when the guard checked the body of Amara, she still have pulse. Means, she's still alive.

Maybe the guard that pulls her down from where she hanged, lied or it's true that she lose her pulse before they put her to the basement and then suddenly a miracle happened after a minute in the basement that's why her pulse came back.

That's when sister Fely construct a plan. She will distract the head keeper while the guard she trusts will entered the hall to save Amara who's still alive.

Simula nang idineklarang patay na si Amara, hindi na nagpapasok pa ng ibang tao ang head keeper kasama ang mga guards sa bahay-ampunan. Maliban na lang kung may permiso niya.

AMARA coughed when she woke up. She felt she lose her voice and couldn't speak when she tried to shout because it's too dark and stinky inside the basement.

She was about to crawl towards the door when it suddenly open.

"Miss Amara, ayos ka lang ba?" tanong ng guard at tinulungan siyang makatayo at pinaupo sa pinakamalapit na upuan.

Binuksan nito ang ilaw para makita nila ang isat-isa nang bigla siyang napaiwas ng tingin dahil sa nasilaw.

She pointed her throat and then shook her head. Looks like the guard was quick-witted to know what's she's trying to say.

"Oh wait, I have some water. Here." he handed her a water bottle.

She immediately took the water and drink it like she never drinks for a whole year. After the bottle went out of water, she tried to make a sound. Trying to talk but to her disappointment, she failed.

"Hindi mo na kailangang magsalita. Huwag kang mag-alala. Nandito ako para iligtas ka sa mga demonyo dito. Alam rin ni Fel--" biglang napatigil ang guard sa pagsasalita nang maisip ang sinasabi.