FLIP - 11

FLIP - 11

Amara woke up in a headache while caressing the back of her head where she saw blood after she lost unconsciousness.

Her memory came back and remembered what happened for the past seven years. It was a horrible memory of her. Her parents died in a car accident while she's here breathing just fine and didn't even remembered her parents because her head hit on the rock that time that's why she lost her memories of her parents.

But now it came back.

They left me. Alone.

"So, you're awake."

Napalingon siya sa nagsalita sa likuran niya.

"J-Jessica?"

Ipinalibot niya ang paningin sa buong paligid. Ngayon lang nya napagtanto na nasa kwarto niya sila. Nakahiga sya sa kama niya at pilit na bumangon.

"Yep. It's me. How's your sleep?" she walk towards to her.

"Ikaw ba yung pumalo sa akin sa ulo?" medyo nanghihinang tanong niya.

"That's right!" bulaslas nito na parang proud pa sa ginawa. "So, ano? May naalala ka ba? I heard you lost your memory."

Nagbibiro ba sya? Pagkatapos ng ginawa nya, ganyan itatanong nya?

"You know what? Alam mo ba kung bakit ko hinampas 'yang ulo mo ng kawayan? Hindi para saktan ka kundi para tulungan kang makaalala. I think it's the best way to regain your memories that lost."

Hindi siya nagsalita at hinayaan lang itong magkwento.

"Have you remembered the time when you and I became rivals at gymnast?"

Amara didn't speak so Jessica continued.

"I guess not. Your mother used to teach me but when you came, it all became a mess. So she stopped teaching me her techniques on how to be a better gymnastic and then she persue it to you. Huh, of course it's her daughter. She will do everything she can to her daughter to beat me... And when the competition day came, you and your family celebrated your victory while I was scolding and beating up by my own parents because I lose to you!"

Jessica was so angery at her at the moment. Though she didn't have any idea that that actually happened to her when they were kids. She didn't remember because she was only three-year-old that time and Jessica was five. Jessica was two years older than her.

Amara couldn't speak or didn't know what to say so she let her yelled and take the blame to her.

"That was the reason why I'm here. My parents kicked me out of the house because I'm useless and a loser that's why they sent me here at the orphanage." she sniffed and cried. "Oo masakit sa parte ko dahil napakawalang kwenta ng rason nila. I promised that I'll beat you next time but they didn't let me."

She glared at her with so much anger in her eyes. "If your thinking that I'm blaming you because of what happened, then you're right. You're the one who ruined my life! I wished that your life could also ruined as same as mine but look at what happened..." tumawa ito ng mala-demonyo. "I didn't expect that your life will be worst than mine. And I got satisfied in that so we're now even. We both don't have parents."

Amara felt her blood boils at what she heard. She clenched her fist. Stopping herself from attacking this woman in front of her.

Jessica noticed her act then she grinned. "But the only thing that different on us is, my parents are alive and yours are... deceased."

That's it!

Amara didn't stop herself this time from grabbing Jessica's hair and pulled it with force.