FLIP - 12

FLIP - 12

Outside of the orphanage, Fely always knew what was happening to Amara ever since she left her job. She's now working as a nun at the church where sister Nelia works as a nun too.

She wanted to take Amara away from that place where she lock herself as a prison. Fely always felt pitty towards to her especially when her life were affected but now's not the time.

At the moment, Ean called her to have a talk person to person so they went to the nearest café here in Makati.

Ean sighed after sipping his iced coffee. "You mentioned last time that she's not okay and someone beat her up. And she told me that you leave her. Is that true, sister?"

"Totoo 'yon. I didn't mean to leave her alone knowing that I was only the one that she has. I just did it for her sake. She has nowhere to go if she leave the orphanage--"

"Edi sana hinayaan nyo sya. She's suffering because of you, sister." putol nito sa sinasabi ni sister Fely. Medyo umiinit na ang ulo ni Ean. "Pwede ko naman syang tulungan kahit paano. She's like a little sister to me so it's also my responsibility to take care of her."

Tumiwid ng upo si sister Fely at matiim na tumitig sa kanya. "Really? Is that why you leave in the first place?"

Tila natigilan si Ean sa sinabi nito.

"Don't get me wrong but I think you're being selfish that you leave her then you're gonna say that it's your responsibility to take care of her? You know what kid, we both here made a mistake. So don't blame me like I was the one who did something wrong." she exhales and sipped her black coffee.

Ilang minutong katahimikan ang bumalot sa kanila. Walang nagsalita dahil alam nilang parehas silang may pagkakamali.

Minutes later, Ean spoke. "Would you mind if I say that I had a plan for her?"

Ibinaba ni sister Fely ang iniinom na kape at nakinig sa kanya. "Ano 'yon?"

Ean leaned on the chair and cross his arms over his chest. "I'm planning to take her away."

"A-Ano?"

"You see, matagal ko na itong plano. Sinabi ko na rin ito sa kanya but she take it as a joke. I'm really dead serious about my plan when she turned eighteen."

He paused three seconds while sister Fely is deeply listening to what he was going to say.

"She told me she wanted to study in my school that supposedly her dream school but it was all ruined because of her insecurity about her physical appearance. Natakot siyang lumabas sa madalim at mag-isang mundong kinabibilangan niya ngayon. But I can't let her ruined her own dream just that. She also dream to become a gymnast and dance to the stage in front of so many people that could make them proud of her."

"So I wanted her to boost and have confidence to face the world with no fear and doubt about herself because that's what a big brother do to her little sister. Although we're not blood related but, that's not important. The important is, I love her as my little sister and we considered us as a family." he softly smiled after explaining.

Hindi makapaniwala si sister Fely sa narinig. Sa buong buhay niya, ngayon lang siya nakarinig ng batang labing anim na taong gulang na kung makapagsalita ay parang kasing edad na niya.

Napaka matured na nito mag-isip at kung paano gagawan ng paraan ang mahal nito sa buhay para lang maging maayos ang kinabukasan nito sa kabila ng matindi rin nitong pinagdaanan.

"Do you really... mean that?"

"Cross my heart hope to die. I'm dead serious about this." seryoso niyang wika.