FLIP - 8

A/N: Kaunting patalastas lang po hehe.
You can play the song above while reading the lyrics at the part when Amara sings her fave song entitled "Once In A Lifetime" by One Direction if you're not familiarize with the song. Thank you! 😘

FLIP - 8

The day that Fely heard Amara murmured about her mom, bothered her every time she sees the girl even though while she's working at the orphanage.

Everyday when she's watching her practices at the studio, she bet that Amara couldn't remember what she just said that night to the fact that she didn't bring that topic to her.

Fely honestly don't know about Amara's past before she step to this orphanage but she's desperately want to know about Amara's past. She would never know if sister Fely could help her if she's having some nightmares about her past. Sister Fely only knew that she had an amnesia once she entered this orphanage. She didn't knew what was the reason behind her state so she choses not to bring that up to her. Fely will wait for Amara to tell all about her past when her memory came.

"Sister, bakit ganun?" tanong sa kanya ni Amara habang nagla-lunch time sila.

Nasa studio ulit sila ngayon at ika limang buwan na niyang nakagawian ang araw-araw na pumunta sa studio para magpractice tho wala naman syang pinaghahandaang laban.

"Anong ganun?"

"Bakit hindi pa rin po nagbabago ang katawan ko kahit anong diet at exercise ko?" napasimangot sya at tinapik-tapik ang tyan. "Mataba pa din."

"That's because it's your body built already. Whether how much you take a diet and exercise, it will never change unless you consult to a health doctor to lessen your fats. But I doubt that, sweetheart." she caressed her cute and wavy short hair.

"You're. not. fat. Remember that." may diin ang bawat pagbigkas nito ng salita. "You're just voluptuous, Amara. May kurba ka naman at napaka flexible mong kumilos at sumayaw."

"Pero yung ibang bata binubully nila ako dahil mataba raw ako. Kaya walang umaampon sa akin kasi ganito ang itsura ko." napabuntong-hininga habang nakatingin sa pagkaing hindi pa nagagalaw.

"Hija, huwag kang maniwala sa kanila, hmm? Hindi totoo ang sinasabi nila. Inggit lang sila sayo kasi malusog ka at bubuto-buto naman sila." pagpapalakas ng loob nito sa kanya at sya naman ay natawa.

Fely told her to cheer up because it will ruined her day and her mood to dance. That's why she didn't let herself consumed by sympathize that will be a hindrance to her.

THE next day was Sunday so basically, it's her duty to clean the whole area of the studio. That's the only thing that she could offer to sister Fely when she gave this studio to be her own dance room.

Habang nagwawalis, narinig niya ang pagtugtog sa radyo ng pinaka paborito niyang kanta sa One Direction. Ang pinamagatang Once In A Lifetime.

Napakalamyos kasi ng tono nito at nakakarelax kaya sya ginanahan lalo maglinis habang sumasabay sa kanta. Sinabayan pa nga niya iyon ng sayaw na naayon sa tono.

"Once in a lifetime, it's just right
We make no mistakes
Not even the landslide or riptide
Could take it all the way..."

"Somehow, it feels like nothing has changed
Right now, my heart is beating the same
Out loud, someone's calling my name
It sounds like you..."

"When I close my eyes
All the stars align
And you are by my side
You are by my side..."

"Once in a lifetime, it's just right
We are always safe
Not even the bad guys in the dark night
Could take it all the way..."