FLIP - 10

FLIP - 10

Amara was about to open the door of the Hope Orphanage when a hand grab her wrist to stop her from doing so.

"You're not going anywhere, young lady."

She pulled her hand that sister Fely's holding.

"Hindi ko kayo hahayaang mawalan ng trabaho nang dahil sa akin." matigas niyang sabi.

She's willing to do everything for her even if it's included to leave at this place and face the toxic world. This place is not just a place for Amara. It's also a hell. She experienced  hell in this place for five years.

Sister Fely sighed in defeat.

"It's okay. Ako na ang kusang sumuko kaya hindi mo kailangang umalis."

"H-Ho?"

She smiled at her. "Don't worry. I can visit you here everyday, hmm?"

"Pero, gusto ko rin umalis dito. What if I can go with you?"

"Hindi pwede."

"Pero--"

"Hoy! Tama na ang drama! Felicia if you're going to leave then leave immediately!" nakapamewang na sabi ni Ms. Abella habang nakaturo sa pintuan.

Fely gave her a tight smile and hug her for only about ten seconds then she turned her back on her and without even a glance back, she left her standing alone like a lost kid who left her mom.

A tear crept down to her cheeks as she staring at the close door that sister Fely went out. She didn't imagine that her close ones will left her alone in the air.

Una si Ean na kanyang naging matalik na kaibigan. Ngayon naman ang ginang na nagbigay sa kanya ng kulay sa madilim niyang buhay. Ang nagbukas ng pinto sa kanya para harapin ang kinatatakutan niya at matutong magsimula muli. Ang tumanggap sa kanya nang buo at nagparamdam sa kanya na hindi siya nag iisa.

"Iniwan na naman ako," puno ng pait ang kanyang boses.

Nakaramdam siya ng pagkahilo nang may maramdaman na parang may pumalo ng kung ano sa ulo niya. Napahawak siya sa likod ng ulo at may nahawakan siyang parang malagkit.

And there she saw blood.

The next thing she new, she was shouting help then everything in her surroundings became blurred.

"Where do you want to go, anak?"

"Carnival!"

The three-year-old Amara was smiling ear to ear as they drove going to where she want to go.

"Remember, anak. This is our advance birthday gift for you, okay?"

"Okay po, mommy!" bumaling siya sa ama na nagmamaneho. "Daddy, nauuhaw ako."

"Ma, nasa cooler yung mga inumin. Just give baby anything." utos naman nito sa asawa.

"Here, baby."

"Yey yakult!"

She sipped once then extend her hand to her mother with holding a yakult like she's offering her some.

"You want, mommy?"

"Of course, baby. It's also my favorite." her mom giggled.

Her mother was about to sip when she stopped her. "Wait!" kinuha niya ang yakult sa ina at pinunasan ang pinag inuman niya.

"Ayan no germs na!"

Her mom chuckled and hug her from beside then tickled her afterwards. They were sitting on the backseat while their stuffs is placed on the passenger seat.