chapter 4

AURYN'S POV:

We had gotten of the flight an hour ago and were currently driving I put my head on the window and closed my eyes. Letting a calm feeling come over me. I had always wanted brothers so i was excited to meet them. I felt the car begin to slow and looked in amazement at the mansion in front of me it was massive.
Adrian chucked beside me looking at my awe stricken expression.

"Come on bambina let's go meet your brothers" my dad said walking up beside me

"We're home"adrian yelled
The sounds of footsteps running downstairs filled the house
The boys seemed to keep coming. once everyone was standing in the hall way I counted 6 boys

"Introduced yourselves oldest to youngest" my father said looking at them all.

"Well as you know im Adrian your oldest brother and I'm 22"

"I'm lucas I'm 21 and your second oldest brother" he said smiling brightly at me I returned the smile which only made his grow bigger

"Im matteo your third oldest and this muppets twin" said a boy with light brown hair who seemed to look the most like me out of all the brothers

"I'm Aiden his twin and were 18" the boys beside him said

"Roman 17" a boy with dark hair said with no emotion even when I smiled at him

"I'm hunter ignore my grumpy bumps of a twin hes always like that" a boy with a goofy smile said
Roman just scowled at him and said nothing
"This is your half brother tinan he's 5 and this is your stepmother Stephanie" the little boy just smiled while the woman seemed to galre at me before plastering on a fake smile.

" its lovely to meet you dear" she said in a sickely sweet voice.
Everyone looked at me and I realised they wanted me to introduce myself

"Um im Auryn and im 16"

Hunter than came over to me and flung his arms around me hugging me tightly I laughed returning the hug. When I pulled away we smiled at eachother and I knew we were going to get along.

"Um weren't their supposed to be to of you, wheres Octavia" aiden said I stiffened at the mention of Octavia i had no idea where she was and I was worried about her.

"Octavia said she had some stuff to finish up with in London and that she'd be here within the next couple of days" my dad replied

"What kind of stuff?" matteo asked

Adrian shrugged "she didn't say"

"Okay well why don't you boy take Auryn to her room im sure she tierd from the trip" my father said

"Follow me then sourella" matteo said picking up one of my bags and making his way up the stairs. All the other boys except roman who walked of a different way did the same so I only had to carry my rucksac and make my way up the stairs.

Getting to my bedroom, when they opened the door I was shocked it was gorgeous. It was painted baby blue and had a four post king size bed in the middle of the room. There was a walk in wardrobe and a bathroom leading of off my room. My brother all stood looking amused at my reaction to the room.

"So do you like it" hunter said popping up beside me

"Its beautiful thankyou"
"We'll leave you to get settled in and come up to call you for diner later" matteo said leaving the room.

I lay down on the bed and let sleep take over.

-----------
"Auryn AURYN!" "Wake up" I open my eyes to see hunter leaning over shaking me and smiling.
"Its time for dinner"
I nod at him and get up

Walking towards the dining room i could hear people talking walking into the room everyone turned to look at me and started a series of hi and hey
I just said hello back and walked to sit in a seat between matteo and Aiden.
My dad was sitting at the head of the table with Stephanie on one side of him and Adrian on the other.
"Auryn you will be going shopping tomorrow with your brothers. we have a dinner tomorrow evening with some close friends and some business partners." My dad said looking at me

"Ok that sounds good"
"What business are you guys in"
Everyone seemed to tense at the question but Adrian was the one to anwser
"We own a chain of hotels and casinos we are also head of blaze enterprises"
"Cool" I said nodding

The rest of the meal was spent with people talking and getting to know eachother well more like everyone asking me questions about myself which I anwserd. Some of them asked a few questions about octavia but I didn't really know the anwsers to most of them. I love my twin dearly, but I worry about her she's cold and distant towards me and everyone. She is so strong and can protect herself and doesn't let anyone push her around. I'm not going to lie im a little jealous of how confident she is. I just wish she'd let me in to talk to her or at least show me an emotion she always has a cold face on and I can't tell whats going on with her.
Roman was the only one who didn't talk to me at dinner he seemed cold like Octavia. I guess he just takes time to warm up to people. I talked to Tinan a bit her so cute but then I went back to my conversation with the others since I didn't want to seem rude.

I was getting ready for bed when I heard a knock on my door it opened and Hunter,Matteo and Aiden came in.

"We wanted to know if we could stay here tonight and get to know you better we can watch a movie or something" Hunter said he had such a hopefully look in his eyes so of course is said yes.
"Sure"
"Yayy"
They all hopped onto my bed and we put on a movie and ate snacks just talking and goofing about for the rest of the night.

----------------------------------
Sorry that chapter wa so shitty I'm running on 3 hours sleep and a slice of peanut butter toast. Been tryna get all my homework done this is why you shouldn't leave it until the night before.

Argh school starts again tomorrow and I'm preparing myslef for 6 hours of staring out a window and daydreaming up scenarios in my trying to be anywhere but there. I also have a maths test which I'm dreading since I haven't revised at all. Oh wellllll

Hope you have a lovely day or night
Keep smiling your gorgeous xx