Epilogue

Jonas looked Emma as she walked to him. Her lovely white gown an essence of her purity, of the cleanness if her heat.'What the hell Emma!' Jonas yelled.

Emma jumped turning around to see her husband glaring at her. 'What?'

'Where's your ring?'

Emma rolled her eyes and wiped her hands before putting her ring back on 'How was your day?'

He took a deep breath and smile with her 'It was fine.' he came and hugged her kissing her softly. 'Where are they kids?' he whispered between kisses.

'Napping...' after just a year after their reconciliation nothing had change between them. Not when she was pregnant with their son and not after. Yup, her second pregnancy was singular and this time around they had a boy. Baby Joe was only three months old and was already a replica of his daddy. The girls they learned were identical with The only difference being Elle's darker green eyes. 'Hmmm Jonas...' he was kissing down her neck making it incredibly hard to breath.

'Awesome...' she squealed when he heist her up in the kitchen counter 'I've been thinking about eating you out from morning.' he smirked naughtily pulling down her jeans.

'Is that why you are home 3 o'clock in the evening?' It was her turn to smirk 'It's a wonder your business is still going...' If wasn't the first time he'd left work just to come make love to her or just check on her and the babies. Emma wouldn't have it any other way.

He pulled down her panties and spread her legs. He just stared at her shaven flesh in almost salivation 'I love it so much...' he groaned before he sucked her into his mouth. She screamed out but his hand shot up and covered her mouth 'Don't wake the kids baby.' he groaned before taking her clit into his mouth. Her juices were running and he pleasures her with delight, sticking his tongue in and out of her hole.

'Oh Jonas... let me come... No don't stop!' She muttered outraged when he stop. He smirked at her and started unbuckling his jeans. Emma leaned up and help him taking his member in her hands while he shoved the jeans and boxer down. Awkwardly she bent and sucked on his cock head. His hand fisted in her hair and after a few strokes he pulled her up and down on his shaft. In one thrust he was inside her 'Yes fuck me wife!' He groaned hiding her hips and slamming her up an down on his thickness.

She held on tight to him rocking her hips back and forth on his beautiful love stick. 'Harder baby!' He did just that and she came hard. All it took was two strokes before he fell off the edge 'Don't come inside me!'

Last minutes he lift her up and come all over her stomach. Emma moved from his hands and drop to her knees before taking him inside her mouth. There she stroke him with her tongue to finish him off. She rest her head on his thighs as they catch their breaths.

Once he could, he tuck himself back in and lift her in his arms 'That will be beautiful love.' he whispered as he carried her upstairs. 'Hmmm...' she mummers completely sated.

He took her upstairs and into the shower. After a nice relaxing shower they dressed and went back downstairs 'So how was the day going?' The babies give you any trouble.'

'Here the come...' Emma sat on the stool as they heard little feet running to them 'We need to bolt that crib down. They keep creeping out.'

'Elle's leading Elz astray.' Jonas muttered amused.

'Dada''Elz yelled jumping into Jonas arms. The girls were naked except for their underwear. They keep taking their clothes off. Emma just shook her head as she scooped up Elle and tickled her.

They crashed in the living room and after ensuring the baby monitor was on, she relaxed into her husband's arm as they play with the girls. Jonas leaned over and whispered into her ears. "Thank you for this Emma, for this life that I didn't know I wanted. I still think about how close I came to losing it all and I still shudder in panic. I love you my darling." Emma kisses him, never getting tired of him saying such sweet things.

"Well... how could I not forgive you after you bought me an Island?" She laughed when he stuck out his tongue at her, still surprising her with his playfulness. We had really grown into each other "I love you too baby. Now let's get these little monsters into some clothes." At the mention of clothes the girls started squealing and tanning out of their arms. Jonas growled playfully and the chase started. Emma once again shook her head in amusement as Jonas pretended to be a growl beast as he chased the twins.

Oh how she loved her life.