Chapter 10

Jonas looked over at Emma and decided he liked her there in his bed. He had stripped her of her dress from last night and she was now wearing one of his t-shirts and sweatpants. It hung a little loosely at some parts but tightened around her belly. She rested on her side her smooth tummy pressing against his side. The sheet around her tangled around her hips and her shirt rose up a little giving him a good view of her naked stomach. Again it hit him hard that that was his babies inside her. Sighing he brush her dark mane away from her forehead and kissed her. She looked peaceful and content. He was just about to hug her and relax he heard the doorbell.

Who the hell could be outside this early? It was 6:30 in the morning for crying out loud. Cursing softly he slipped from the bed, careful not to wake Emma. After shoving on his sweat pants he ran down the long flight of stairs that led into the grand foyer. When he opened the door he was shocked to see is parents, three brothers and sister at the door. They looked a little upset as they push pass him and enter his home. His parents were still in their pyjamas, his brothers, William, Grant and Luka in sweat suits and his sister Orlene in jeans and T-shirt. 'How could you Jonas?' His mom yelled at him. That he wasn’t expecting.

'Good morning to you too mother and please keep your voice down.' He didn't want her waking Emma up. 'Now why are you all here? And since all of you are here I'm guessing it's something bad?' He walked into the kitchen fully aware that his family followed him.

'Why didn't you tell us?' William asked.

'Yeah. We’re your family...' Grant

'I still can't believe this...' Orlene groaned dramatically, as always.

Jonas sighed, he had a feeling what they were going on about but he asked anyway 'What are you talking about?' They all surround the marble island in his large state of the art kitchen. The latest modern technology made up the whole kitchen, it was the ideal setting. It was such a waste since he was barely here and when he was he didn't waste time on cooking since his skills were limited. His mom slammed down a magazine in front of him and when he picked it up his eyes bulge. There they were he and Emma kissing on the dance floor from last night. Shit, he didn't know there were cameras inside.

He skipped through the magazine and read the article. It was filled with different pictures, of him and Emma dancing at the party, of them at the beach when he first met up with her again. Two pictures pissed him off, one where she was kissing Chris and another where she was at the same beach but this one was where she didn't have her top on and she was crying. He remembered this and the fiery woman who had curse at his camera crew. They had obviously found the connection Emma had to him. He didn't need to read the whole thing, it was clear they already suspect Emma of carrying his babies. He threw the dirty magazine on the counter and sighed.

'So is it true?' His pops asked.

'Yeah dad. Her name is Emma Kelsey; we meet six months ago at a bar,'

'Oh my God, I can't believe this. You got some girl pregnant and we are just hearing about this now.' His mom yelled again, looking offended.

'Who is this chick and why haven't you introduced her to us?' His brother William ask.

'I don't know much about her. I just found out she was pregnant with my babies...'

'Babies?' Orlene interrupted

'Yeah twins. Amazing isn't it?' Luka answered for him grinning. Jonas was happy that he had his full support. The room erupted in conversation as they talk about it. It was a blessing and a curse to have a big family; they all wanted to talk at the same time.

Deciding to wait for them to calm down he moved to his fridge and got out a box of waffles and pancake mix. He got bacon and eggs from the fridge also. One thing for sure was that his kitchen was always full of food, his mom always ensure all her children were stake with groceries. He couldn't remember the last time he made breakfast but he had watch his mom and sister cook so he knew how to prepare a simple meal. He wanted to make sure Emma had something to eat when she wakes up. 'How do you know the twins are yours Jonas? Come on It's been six months for crying out loud.' His mom asked.