Normal

A week later and everything seemed to be back to normal in South Park. Well, for the most part... Eye follow with gaping jaws as the boys pass proudly striding up to the school wearing Japanese schoolgirl uniforms. Cartman was chatting to Tweek when notice his face become flustered, the brunet quirks a brow his eyes following the pale blue eyes. Cartman fell to his knees clenching his stomach, Kyle approach crossing his arms, "Ha, ha laugh it up fatass," the ginger spat, the overweight boy gasp for breath, "Haha... Ha-ah-ah... Geez, fag what are you wearing?" color bloomed on Kyle's cheeks, frowning, "Shut up fatass I could still kick your ass in a skirt," the boy passed the wheezing boy, Token stood behind him, "It's honestly not that funny Cartman," the overweight laugh decreased into chuckles, a small smile pulls at his lips.

Cartman walked home from school holding his backpack straps, he gazes at the construction worker fixing the potholes with hippie-fused cement. The rhythmic scraping sound was calming, he entered his empty house, "Memmm! Are you here?" the ten-year-old was meet with silence, she hasn't been there for a week. The boy sighed, the cheesy poofs tink against the glass bowl as something lingered on his heart. Since he couldn't write he decided to watch TV, he slowly munched on the snacks the feeling gnawing at him stayed. A beep startled the overweight boy who was watching cheesy romantic comedies, excitement bubbling in his chest. He swung open the living room curtain only to find it wasn't his mother's minivan, the boy narrowed his eyes as Gerald picked up Kyle who was hanging out Stan and the other boys. He quickly shut the curtains, the feeling hitting him like a truck. He tried to force the tears dampening his eyelashes away, but they returned in rivers. A sob broke from his mouth, a loud ugly cry. Cartman was expecting hero treatment, but everything returned to normal. Normal being no talk to him. Hell, his mother has been gone for days and he couldn't do the only thing that made him happy. Anger and envy soon replaced his sadness and loneliness.

Tweek stirred, feeling his arm shaking. He batted the small hand away, the squeaky voice called in his ear, "Tweek. Come on wake up," the blond groaned at the sight of the gnome, the gnome smiled, "Thank you for helping us save our cousins for that big fat bitch," the blue-eyed boy he sat up, a smile on his lips turned to a frown, "Wait, I thought they were fixing the roads," the underpants gnome dangled his little leg over the edge of the bed, sighing, "Don't worry the roads won't last long. They never do," the boy frowned, rolling the blanket with his fingers, "So... Are you going to stop stealing my underwear?" the gnome glanced at the boy over his shoulder, "I'm a gnome of my word,". Later that night Tweek heard his mother gnomes stealing her pantyhose.