Potheads VS. Potholes

"How about we make a deal?" the blond twitched as the gnome study him, stepping away to create distance, "A-and that's what?" a creepy smile curled at the gnomes lips, stepping closer, "We'll you alone if you help us get rid of the big fat bitch," the boy heart race, thrilled at the chance to get the gnomes out of his life, "What's in it for me?" the gnomes smile gently stepping away to get the boy room,  his eyes twinkle, "No stealing your underwear and we'll never rape you," Tweek twitched, gulping, "And what do I have to do?" the gnome smile sweetly, leaning closer crooking a finger to lure the boy closer. A mischievous glint films over the gnome's eyes.

Kyle winced as he looked at his fingers, which were gnawed from papercuts like an ear of corn, "Mom? Can I stop I'm getting tired?" the mother tsked, stirring the soup on the stovetop, "Bubbeh make a few more than you can stop. We need these posters up by tomorrow," the ginger sighed obeying his mother as he smeared the gluestick on the craft paper, his stomach rumbling at the smell of dinner. Glancing up from the campaign poster to check on the exhausted kindergarten, silver glitter tacked to his cheeks and bags formed under his beady eyes, he doubted he looked any better, "Pass the Sharpie," the younger boy bobbed his head like a lifeless puppet, his exhaustion and hungry were replace with a bitterness that coated his tongue. He couldn't do anything about his mother's antics without the thought of receiving backlash. A knock on the door interrupted the storm in his mind, his mother answered the door with a kind beam at the blond child before her, "Oh Kyle- Your little friend is here. Kyle is a little busy right could this wait?" the twitchy boy shook his head, yanking at his untamed bedhead, "Ah! No I need to talk-ack! To Kyle," the woman sighed beckoning the boy inside, a gleam of hope buzzed in the Broflovski's boy's eyes seeing the blond. That they'll be taken away to a land of fun or at least the play area of a Mcdonald's that reeked of hundreds of kids piss, "Okay don't stay too long they need to get their posters done for tomorrow. Say if you want you could help them,". 

The hums of the Jewish woman could be heard from the kitchen as she stirred the chicken matzo ball soup, Kyle peeked over his shoulder at his mother before focusing on the spazzy boy, "Tweek, why are you here?" he didn't have a peculiarly close relationship to the boy, the blond huffed, "They're after me!" the woman quirked a brow at the boy, but continue stirring as nothing happen, "Tweek no this again. Craig isn't gnome and he isn't going to suck you nose," the blond's pale blue eyes darted around the room to check for underpants gnomes, Kyle clenched his fists gritting his teeth, "Relax Tweek no one is after you. It's just Cartman pulling another prank," the boy calmed and help make a few posters with an unsteady hand, soon having to leave. Under the Broflovski's noses, Tweek messed with the poster changing what they said. 

The next morning Randy rolled into the whole foods in his ruby color minivan, because he needs to pick up milk. Strolling outside with groceries in his woven bags, he paused his step tearing the poster down. He quickly dialed Towelie, holding the phone to his ear he begins, "Towile, Tegridy's in danger! They want to get rid of pot! That makes sense why Sharon's onboard... S-she's a traitor," the man sniffled to the high towel, he threw the groceries in the passenger seat, "Ha... I'm so high," the man screamed slapping the steering wheel, the honk going off startling passerby, "Towelie I never thought I would never say this... Call the hippies," hearing the word the towel immediately sobered up, straightening up on the hay bale in the barn, "Huh- What? Hippies?".