{Chapter 13:Reunited}

Nora's POV:
As Jordan and I cuddled, I couldn't help but worry about Sam. "Do you think Sams' okay? I mean Will said that she left the meet up with Justin and that they were arguing." I asked Jordan. He could always tell when I'm worried and he does his best to comfort me. "I'm sure she's fine, don't worry so much." Jordan said then kissed my forehead. We were in his bed, lying next to each other in a warm embrace. We were finally together again. As always I could stay like this forever but I knew better. "I think I'm going to go check on Sam." I told Jordan. "Okay will I see you later?" He asked me. "Maaaybe!" I replied. It was about 6:00 now. I couldn't help think that this day has been so crazy.

I made my way to the hotel after convincing Jordan that I could walk back alone. When I got to my room I unlocked the door to see Sam sobbing into her pillow. I didn't know what to do but my instincts took over and I went to sit next to her. "Sam, are- are you okay?" I asked nervously. "No Nora, I'm not. You of all people should know that! I broke up with Justin!" She cried out sobbing even harder. "Sam why?! You two were perfect for each other!" I said. "Really, were we though? Just look at how he was flirting with you earlier today! I knew that he's always liked you!!" She cried out. "Sam you're crazy for thinking that! Why would you break up with him when he clearly only has eyes for you." I said. "Nora please, I've seen the way he looks at you! Can you just leave, you're the last person I wanted to see right now." She said.

I was shocked. Of all the years that we've been best friends, not once has she talked to me as cruelly as right now. "Wow Sam. I came here to be a good friend. Clearly you're upset and I get that. Maybe you should be mad at yourself for breaking up with him before even taking to him about it!!" "You don't get it do you Nora? There was nothing to talk about. I've known the whole time that he's secretly liked you. Now leave!!" She was practically screaming now. Without another word, I walked out of the room.

I was in utter shock. Should I have been more comforting? I feel like a horrible friend! I wanted to go back in and immediately apologize when I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. "You have the literal worst timing ever." I said to Justin as he approached my room. "Haha really?!" He asked. "Yes, actually. Sam is pissed at me and I don't think she wants to talk to you either." I said. "Well, I actually came here to see you." He said, looking at the ground. "Oh why?!" I asked. "I um, I just really need a friend right now." He said. I could see that his dark brown eyes were starting to water. "Justin, it's okay." I said and hugged him. "Do you want to go somewhere to take your mind off of things?! I asked. "Yeah!" He replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will's POV:
I felt like a complete jerk. I should've just accepted Nora's decision! As I walked to her hotel I got more and more nervous. Would she hear me out? Want to be friends? Cut ties? I was really hoping for the first two options. I took a deep breath and knocked on her hotel room door. Here goes nothing.

I was surprised to see a really pretty girl with black hair and blue eyes answer the door. "What do you want?!" She asked, clearly not in the mood to be seeing people. I could tell that she had been crying. Wasn't this Sam, Nora's best friend. "Oh, I was just looking for Nora." I said innocently. "Oh Will! I'm so sorry!! I've just had a really tough day. Nora's not here." "Oh. Well do you want to talk about it?" I asked. Suddenly all my anger towards Nora all flooded back. I guess it was seeing Sam heartbroken that reminded me of what I was currently feeling. Also for some strange reason I found Sam quite attractive. "Not really. But um do you want to go somewhere?" She asked a bit nervously. "It would be my pleasure." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nora's POV:
Justin and I were having a really great time together. It was nice being reunited like this. We had just gone to go see a movie and we're heading to a frozen yogurt place. When we got there, we sat down and ate. "Nora, did Sam tell you why she broke up with me?" He asked. "Um actually, she did. She has the insane theory that you like me or something!" I said. "Well maybe her theory isn't so insane." He said not looking at me.