{Chapter 16: I love You}

It was Christmas and I was unusually nervous. You may be asking now Nora, why would you be nervous on Christmas? Well, I was going to meet Jordan's family today! I had woken up beside Jordan, as I slept at his apartment last night and rolled out of bed. "Where are you going?" He asked still half asleep. "To look presentable for meeting your family." I responded. "Well can't we cuddle for 5 more minutes?" He asked. "Nope sorry!" I said then kissed him on the lips. "Well, I'm awake now!" He said while cupping my face in his hands so that before I knew it, we were facing each other, kissing. We continued kissing for what seemed like half an hour, but was really just a minute.

I then got up and went to get ready. In the spirit of Christmas, I wore bright red lipstick with subtle mascara and eyeshadow. I then decided on wearing an over sized grey sweater with black leggings. I made things a bit snazzier (AN: lol that word tho) with some grey leg warmers and some boots. Typically, I curled my hair.

When I was done getting ready, I jumped out of the bathroom only to find a shirtless Jordan. "Sorry!" I blurted out. "Nora, you do know you've seen me shirtless before, right? It's fine." He said pulling me into a hug. His hugs were the best.

Christmas went by exceptionally fast. We went to Jordan's mothers house and his brother was there. We ate a turkey with other traditional Christmassy foods. Jordan's family was really nice and I tried my best to seem like a suitable girlfriend for Jordan. As we were leaving I heard Jordan's mom whisper to him "She's a keeper!" That put an instant smile on my face.

We drove home mainly discussing how the day went and what his family thought about me. "You know today I realized just how lucky I am to have you." He said, putting his hand over mine. "Really?!" I asked. "Yes." He replied. I then looked out the window to see it snowing. We stayed like this until we got home.

I arrived at Jordan's apartment a little bit tired. It was about 7:00pm and I needed to stay awake to keep a good sleeping schedule. Jordan came around to my side of the car and opened the door for me, as he was a true gentleman.

I started heading inside when Jordan said "Nora wait!" I turned around and started walking towards him. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." He said.

"Nora these past few weeks that I've known you, you've always been there for me. You've always stuck by my side no matter how much I didn't deserve it. You make me a better person in every way and I love you for that. I love you Nora."

I was shocked that Jordan just said the 4 words that I've been waiting to hear! "Jordan, I love you too." Of course I've told him I loved him before, but we've never confessed it like this. This was a special moment that I'll never forget.

As we were walking inside Jordan said "And Nora one more thing!!" As I turned around, I got a face full of snow. How lovely. "Oh you're dead!" I exclaimed. I then threw one right at his head. We continued doing this, me throwing them at him, him throwing them back, for what seemed like 10:00 minutes. Then I had gotten fed up, in a playful way of course.

I ran straight towards Jordan and tackled him. I was actually surprised, I didn't think I had enough strength to. We stayed there, me on top of him until I leaned in, making it look like I was about to kiss him. Before our lips touched, I grabbed a handful of snow and shoved it in his face. "I win!" I declared. I then got up and ran away.

Jordan chased me until I ran into the wall. I'm just that smart. "Got you." He whispered. We then begun kissing. The kiss was so passionate that I had to have my back to the wall to prevent me from falling. This was the best Christmas that I've ever had.

Time skip to New Years:

Life was amazing for me right now. I had Jordan, I was keeping in touch with the cube guys (well all except for Will), I would hang out with Sam whenever we wanted to. It's crazy how these last 3 weeks have been the best of my life.