{March Break-Part One}

Authors note:
Hello everyone! Welcome back to another drama filled chapter of SoulMates! I just wanted to let you guys know that this is one of the three concluding chapters for this fan fiction. Now I'm warning you guys now, it is on the longer side ( about 2452 words, excluding both authors notes). I know that's really long but besides that, I hope you all enjoy and I'll see you guys at the end of this chapter ;) xo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nora's POV:
"All ready?" My parents asked Jordan and I as I shut the trunk of the car, previously struggling to put my last suitcase there. Dang, why did I pack so much stuff?! "Yup!" I exclaimed. My parents came back from Paris last week and they had really gotten to know Jordan. They were going to drive us to the airport.

I couldn't contain my excitement as today was the first day of March break. It was Friday, as the school decided to give us an extra long March break, which I was grateful for. It was about 12:00 and our flight was at 4:00. The airport was about a 45 minute drive, so we decided to leave now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As our flight was being called, my mom started to cry. "Mom! Im only going to be gone for a week! You survived for far longer than that at Christmas. I'll be fine." I said engulfing her into a hug. My parents had a tendency to be over protective so it's actually a miracle that they're letting me go right now, especially with a boy. The only reason I convinced them to stay all those weeks in Seattle was because Sam was going to be with me.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of Nora. You have my word." Jordan said to both my mother and my father. I bushed at that and my mom instantly calmed down. "Okay. And you two be careful. I don't want any grandchildren for a good couple of years!" My mom exclaimed. She did not just say that! If only she knew..

I began blushing and I think I had embraced the life of a tomato. I said goodbye to my dad who, might I add was giving Jordan a deadly warning glance, and then we were off.

Jordan and I were listening to music and I soon drifted off to sleep. A nap would make this flight go by so much faster. I was so excited to see all the guys again, even Will, I know shocking isn't it? These past few months I've been dealing with getting good grades for school so I was ready to just relax and hang out with my best friends this week.

Before I knew it, we were in Seattle.

The rest of the guys were arriving a lot later so Jordan and I had time to settle in. We caught up with his brother and I started to unpack my stuff in Jordan's room. As I stood unpacking, I felt his arms go around my waist, hugging me from behind. "I could get use to living with you." He said with a smirk on his face. "Oh really?" I asked. "Mhmm. Then I could annoy you all I want." He said, and I nudged him. "Well I'm happy that you realized that you do in fact annoy me, before we got too invested into this relationship." I said sarcastically.

"Shush I know you love me." He said, planting a kiss on my cheek. "Plot twist I'm actually just using you to play with your cat." I said, acknowledging Sam enter the room. I've always been more of a dog person, buy hey if you don't claw at my face you'll be in my good books.

"Gasp. Is this true." Jordan asked putting a hand to his heart. "You're a goof." I said then kissed him.

The cube guys were all meeting up at the hotel they were staying at, so that's were Jordan and I decided we'd go. I had changed out of my flight attire (a band tee and skinny jeans) and into my signature black leggings with a black tank top and a red flannel over it. Jordan was wearing a navy and black striped t-shirt exposing his tattoos and some black skinny jeans.

Is it even possible for a human being to look as good as he does?!

We arrived at the hotel only to see everyone hugging each other and vlogging. Ryan, Mitch, Brayden, Julio, Parker, Sean, Graser, Will, Tybzi, and H were here. It was the same crew from the meet up except Straub, Bee, Echo, and Corinne were here too! "Guys!!" I exclaimed.