Floridaaa

-RENAE'S POV-

It was 4 p.m. and we were loading into my moms car. My mom was driving, Elizabeth was sitting in the passenger seat, skylynn was sitting behind the passenger seat and I was behind the driver, and Nash was in the very back.

We were half way to the airport and Nash started to make a vine. "Where we goin!?" Nash yelled and turned his phone to me "Playlist." I said in a normal tone "More excitement!" Nash cheered "PLAYLIST!" I cheered back, "Yeeeaaahhh!" Nash said as the vine ended. Nash rewatched the vine and chuckled to himself.

"How long will you be gone?" Skylynn asked me "3 weeks, not too long." Sky turned towards the window and sighed. Poor girl, I thought to myself. All she ever wants is to just be with Nash and I, but we are always busy. "Hey, when we get back what do ya say we go do whatever you want, just me you and Nash?" Skylynn turned to me with her big, bright eyes "I think my schedule is clear, I will get with my boss about it." Sky said smiling, "Mom can I?!" She yelled to the front. We all started laughing and Elizabeth said yes.

When we got to the airport we gave hugs to Elizabeth, my mom and skylynn. We said our goodbyes and headed into the airport. "Are you exited?" Nash asked me breaking the silence, I nodded. I was nervous about the flight because of what happened last time. I was nervous to be with Nash in general, I don't do too good with crowds. Nash must have known what I was thinking, "hey, don't be worried." He laughed "What makes you think that?" I looked at him. He smiled at me "Because I know you." And he bumped me with his arm. "Seriously tho, we will be okay, I'll protect you." Nash said kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand him his. We walked along to our gate and waited.

"Flight 32 to Orlando, Florida now boarding." I heard over the intercom, I tugged Nash's hand and walked toward the gate. "Hello!" The lady said taking my ticket and scanning it. "Have a nice flight!" She smiled and I thanked her. I was half way to the plane till I heard a 'wait up!' From behind me. I turned around to a smiling Nash.

"We have to go to Florida together, you know that right?" He laughed "Yes, but I just can't wait!!" I was so exited. We got on the plane and I had the window seat. "Ready?!" Nash said shaking my arm. I smiled at him and nodded. And the flight attendant started talking, and we were off.

A little later we arrived to florida, getting off the plane and heading outside feeling the warm sunshine on my skin. "WE'RE HERE!!!" I heard behind me, it was Nash making a vine I guessed. "YAY YAY YAY!!" I cheered for the vine. Nash uploaded the vine and then he called a cab.

We got to the hotel and there was a group of about 11 or 12 girls waiting outside which is totally not bad at all! We took pictures with the girls and talked for a little bit with them. They started to leave so we went inside and checked in. "NASH RENAE!!!" I heard a almost to familiar voice say, I turned around and ran in to the arms of the one and only Cameron Dallas. "CAM-Y BOY!" I hugged him so tight.

Back when Nash moved to Cali and I went to visit Cam and I became really close, like brother sister close. "Renaaaaaeeeeee!" Cam said hugging me. "Hey bro!" Cam said letting go of me and hugging Nash in a bro hug. They reminded me of Corey and Shawn from boy meets world.

After the reunion with Cam, Nash checked us into our room so we could get settled in. When we got to the room I jumped on the bed and laid there. Nash then decides to jump on top of me and just lay there "Really?" I said laughing and he smiled "Your comfy!" He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Get a room." Cameron said walking into our room "WE HAVE A ROOM!" Nash said, "Well I'm here to supervise, ya know, we don't want teen parents now do we?" Cam laughed at his stupid joke. "Ha, funny." I slung a pillow at him and hit him right in the head. "Zaaayyyyuuummm girl you gotta good aim." He said sitting down in the computer chair and getting on his phone.

Nash and I just laid there so I decided to go to sleep.

-CAMERON'S POV-

I looked up from my phone and Nash and Renae were asleep. So I decided to be a good friend and capture the moment. I took a couple pictures and sent them to Renae and Nash. Nash's phone started to go off from my text and he woke up. "Hey dude lets go get some food!" I said, it had been like an hour since they fell asleep, it was like 6 o'clock, Nash began to try and wake up Renae. The world's most unconscious sleeper. Nash began to whisper in her ear "Hey now, we talked about this teen pregnancy and parenting thing now."

Renae sat up rubbing her eyes "Your the worst cam." She said stretching "Hey just looking out for you!" I said smiling a fake-ish smile. "You are not doing this for 3 weeks." She said punching my arm "Maybe I will." I said walking out the door behind Renae and Nash was behind me "You two are seriously like brother and sister Nash said making sure the door was locked behind us.

-RENAE'S POV-

When we got out of the hotel there were a few places in a walking distance to go eat. And then I saw the heavenly sign that spelled out
C H I P O T L E
In big red letters. And bingo. Dinner time! We walked to chipotle and I got a burrito and some chips, the place was crowded so we decided to go eat back at the hotel, we ate our food and somehow ended up getting our swim suits on and going down to the pool.

The boys were playing around and I sat on the side because I didn't want to get my hair wet and they were rough housing. "Hey Rae, you should come in." Nash said "Yeah Rae, come on." Cam said while they both swam towards me, I got away from the edge and went over to the chair and sat down grabbing the arm rests while Nash came towards me.

"No, no, no Nash! I don't wanna get my hair wet!" Nash leaned down so we were face to face "You know you wanna." He said grinning and wrapping his arms around me, picking me up "NOOO!" Is all you could probably hear with a huge response of splashing water. I was underwater with Nash's arms still around me and we kissed, checking that off my bucket list. The three if us swam around in the water some more, and we headed upstairs. Cam was right across the hall from us, Nash let me shower first and put on my pajamas and then he showered.

We laid in bed together and turned on the tv and watched friends. I soon felt my eyelids get heavy and I feel asleep, exited for playlist tomorrow.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Guess who's back?
Back again!

IM NOT DEAD!!!! Swim season is almost over and I can update more! And closer to my birthday! (03/28/01) annddd closer to spring break! Holla!

Ilygsm stay awesome and beautiful!

I love you to the moon 🌙
& back 😘

Night/morning loves! 💋