Drop Dead, Gorgous

-KRISTINA'S POV-

"Okay tell me the plan.." Renae said to me and I jumped up and ran around in a circle. "OKAY! So I'm going to go to the mall, and get the same exact dress you got for the party, and then I'm going to get actor's fake blood and we are going to put it all over the dress and then put a knife by you, and then I'm going to go get Nash and like freak out so he helps me and then he will come and we will see what he does!" Renae was now laughing off her seat.

"Why are you laughing!?" I asked with a grin "Your insane Kris!" And she walked to the bathroom, "So are you going to do it!?" She continued to laugh "No, no, never in a million years, no!" She said from the bathroom "Oh come on! we have to get him back!!" She walked out of the bathroom and crossed her arms "No." She glared at me "Renae! I went threw all the trouble to do this you have to fulfill your side of the deal! And a little prank won't kill!" She sighed a big sigh "Fine!" I clapped my hands and ran down the stairs.

"Where are you going!?" Renae yelled "To the mall! I have to pick up somethings!" And I was out the door.

-NASH'S POV-

I had so many things on my mind, Renae was missing, what was I going to do. Someone came running in my room and jumped on my bed. It was skylynn. "Naaaasssshhhhhh some girl is here to see you." She said and crossed her arms "And it's not Renae." She pouted.

I walked down stairs and it was her. Kelly. "Nash baby!!" She screeched as she jumped from the chair, and clung onto my face. She wouldn't stop kissing me, she was trying to put her tongue in my mouth when I pushed her away.

"Nash what was that for!?" She yelled, "Kelly! I don't wanna be with you! Get that threw your head!" She crossed her arms "Well we don't have to be "together"." She said putting air quotations up when she said together. "We can just have each other to kiss!" She started clapping like a little kid. "So it's settled. Right!?"

She jumped at my face again, pushing me up the stairs, I couldn't help myself. Kelly was a GREAT kisser, but not as good as Renae. Crap. Renae. "Kelly wait." I said as we were at the frame of my door. "I can't do this." I said backing away, "We aren't doing this Nash, all we are doing is kissing." She said closing the door. "I know, I know. But Renae is missing, and it's just not good for me to be kissing another girl while she is absent." She started laughing.

"Nash! She isn't going to know we had a make out session if she's gone now is she?" I felt ashamed of myself, but I had the lust of making out with anyone. If it had to be Kelly, it was going to be Kelly. Besides Renae kissed Jack. "I guess your right.." I shrugged my shoulders. She lock the door and ran towards me. "Why'd you lock the door?" I asked her "I don't want anyone ruining our session!" She said jumping up to me. I picked her up in my arms, with her legs around my waist. "I guess your right."

She started kissing my lips and pulled away. "I'm glad you see the way I see things now." She said kissing my neck, cheeks, and lips. After her saying that made me want her lips on mine. And we continued our make out session.

-RENAE'S POV-

Kristina got back to my house to plan out what we are doing tomorrow, she was spending the night so we could be ready tomorrow. "I got the dress!" She said from the stairs. I laughed "Okay!" I sat down on my bed as we went over the plan. Tomorrow was going to be exiting.

-THE NEXT DAY-

It was about 2:30, and the plan was going down at 3. When school ended. I was very nervous but it was need to happen if Nash really loved me. I got into the dress and put on my shoes. I went down stairs and walked to the school, there needed to be no sign that I was anywhere for Nash to see me. I walked to the back of the woods and I saw Kristina. She got out of class early just to help me. "Good! Your here! I thought you were going to bail." We both laughed "No, not this time." I turned around to look at our surroundings "So how are you gonna get na-" I was saying while turning around when cold, red stuff slid down the front of the black dress. "WHAT THE H-" I yelled and and Kristina put her hand over my mouth "Shut up! They can't figure out the plan, you idiot!" To get her hand off my mouth I licked it. "EW!!" "Shhh!" I whispered.