New people

- RENAE'S POV-

It is Saturday afternoon and today I was going to lunch and a movie with Caiden. Caiden wasn't like Nash, Nash would never tell me what we were doing on our dates.

I missed Nash a lot, but if I'm going to be in Kentucky for awhile I have to make some friends.

I was picking out my clothes when my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID

Nash (:

I smiled at my phone and answered it "Well hello stranger!" I said giggling I could tell he was laughing "Long time no se- I mean talk.." We both started laughing really hard and then we got back to talking "So how have you been babe?" No matter what, dating or not, that kid was always going to call me babe. Did I mind it? Psshh of course not!!

"I've been good, missing everyone alot. How bout you?" I didn't want to just say I missed him, I didn't wanna sound clingy. But it was also true, I missed everyone.

"I'm okay, I miss you." I smiled even though he couldn't see me "I miss you to Nasher." He started to laugh "Well I guess it's true, you've still got that touch to you." I was kind of confused "Oh yeah? What's my touch?"

"All the nicknames, your giggle, everything still effects me to still love you." It was kind of silent for awhile. "Oh my gosh I can't believe I just said that.." He said "Nash.. I still love you too.." I said, I could tell he was trying to think of a subject to change to.

"Um well have you made any new friends?" He asked, I smiled at the thought of Caiden "Yeah, um he isn't really a new friend but an old friend. Have you?" I asked "Umm yeah Her name is Emma she is Cam's cousin."

thank god I wasn't the only one to go for a new relationship "That's cool, listen I gotta go. Call me later?" I said "Yeah of course, I miss you Rae." I smiled "Miss you too. Bye." And I ended the call.

"Wow that was awkward.." I said to myself. I went back to my closet and got my outfit (picture above) I threw on the outfit and straightened my hair. I put on my vans and skipped down the stairs, I was really exited to hang out with Caiden.

-NASH'S POV-

(DAY BEFORE THE CALL)

When Cam and I got back to the apartment after the set that day a girl was outside of the apartment, at first I thought she was a fan until Cameron yelled "Emma!!" Ran up and gave her a big hug and spun her around. Cam was always so close to his family.

He sat Emma down and she looked at me and smiled "Hi.." She said pushing her blonde hair out of her face. I smiled back "Hey." "Oh Nash I forgot to tell you that Emma would be visiting!" I didn't take my eyes off of emma, she was beautiful. "Um yeah I guess you didn't." She laughed, while looking at the ground and biting her lip.

"Wow" I breathed out. She made me think of Ren- no I can't do this to myself, I have to be happy. Now I was asking do I miss her?

-RENAE'S POV-

I heard Caiden knock on the door and I opened the door and smiled real big "Heeelllo!" He smiled big "Hello beautiful." I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

We got to the place where we were eating lunch, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!" I said "What?" He asked "YOU REMEMBERED!!!" He had a huge smiled and nodded. One time in like the 6th grade he took me on a "date" and it was really fun.

After lunch we went to see just a random "scary" movie, which wasn't really scary but a couple times it was. But I was able to hold Caiden's hand during the movie. When he took me home he walked me to the door "I had alot of fun today, thank you." He looked down at the ground and smiled back up at me "Your welcome, I had fun too."

I smiled an gave him a kiss on the cheek and opened the door, I looked back at him "Bye Caiden!" And I shut the door.

I opened the curtains and saw him about to get in his car and he waved at me, I put my back on the door and slid down the door. He was such a babe!

My phone buzzed

From: Caiden Evanson

Had lots of fun today, hang out again soon? :)

I smiled and texted him back

Me too.. And of course.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

See all is well 😊

Let me know if u ship

#Nasae {NA-Say}

or

#Raeden {Rae-den, just how it's spelled}

Love you guys! 💕

xo🍕