Its good to be back

-NASH'S POV-

When we were in the car I looked down at Renae to see what she was doing.. Typical. She was fast asleep. I decided to go on twitter and tweet something to keep my fans up on what I was doing.

On my way home.. And I got my babe back 😊@RaaeRaae32

I hit tweet and decided to go on my camera and take pictures of Renae and I. I put it on my Instagram and put the tweet for my caption. Hayes looked at me and started making kissy faces and hearts with his hands just to annoy me.

It was obvious that he saw my tweet and was just trying to get under my skin. I got a piece of paper from Renae's notebook, crumbled it up and tossed it at him. It hit his face and he tried throwing it back at me but missed and hit Renae. She flinched and woke up.

"What the.." She was interrupted by Hayes laughing hysterically. "Seriously boys?" Mom asked from the front of the car. "The poor girl was trying to sleep!" She looked up from the rearview mirror to give us a death glare.

Hayes and I began snickering, all of the sudden mom hit the breaks as hard as possible as another car hit the left front of our car. The back of the car turned to the right and flipped to the other direction. Other cars were coming straight for us and skylynn started crying I tried to protect Renae by laying over her head, as cars were zooming past us and the whole car was shaking. A tall chubby man got out of his red truck controlled the traffic as my mom finally got control of the car pulled off the road. Renae, Hayes, Skylynn, and I all got out of the car along with my mom.

The front of the car was smashed on the left side, the car that hit us was down in the ditch and the owner was walking up the hill.

"Hey, hey is everyone okay?" The dirty blonde guy asked. He looked to be about 18, and he wouldn't keep his eyes off Renae. I stood in front of her and walked closer to the gocker, "Yeah, we're fine." I said kinda acting tough, and then mom butted in "What he means is all is well, except our car. Are you alright?" She asked him and he nodded "Not a scratch, not even on my baby."

My mom's eyes went huge "YOU HAVE A BABY IN YOUR CAR?!" She asked and the stupid kid laughed "No my car." I looked at my mom "And what he means in no ma'm my short driven, boxy clunker, that my daddy bought me. Oh and to add I can't even drive." And gave the two standing next to me a smile.

I heard Renae giggle which made me feel even more tough and manly. Yeah that's right she was laughing at my sarcasm!

-RENAE'S POV-
After Elizabeth got everything sorted out with the dirty blonde he tried getting my number and Nash wasn't going to let that happen. Nash told him my number as we got into the car, he looked out the door and yelled
352-shes-gotta-boyfriend

Nash made me laugh a lot. And that was one if his many things that I loved about him. When we got on the road again we were almost home. I was staying with Nash an his family until my parents got here. Nash wasn't really living in Cali anymore because he wanted to be home with his family.

-1 hour later-

We were finally home. Home. That's felt great to say. Kentucky was where I grew up, but I felt like North Carolina is where my heart has always been.

Hayes opened his car door and started to make a sprint run the direction of Kristina's house but he was caught. "HAYES!! HAYES!" Elizabeth yelled for him he turned around "WHAT?!" He yelled back "Take your stuff inside then--" Elizabeth was cut off by Nash "Then you can go suck face with kristiiinnnaaa!" Making kissy faces at him. Hayes gave him a glare and got his stuff and threw it inside.

I started to laugh at what Nash said, gosh I love him. I then felt someone pull on my sweatshirt, I looked down and it was Skylynn. "Can I help you decorate your room?" I bent down to her level "Of course you can!" "Make that two of us??" Nash asked from behind me.

I stood up and kissed his cheek "Sure, why not." I smiled and walked with Sky to my house. "Rae you forgot something.." Nash said handing me one of my bags. I grabbed it and continued walking why Nash got the others "What about this Renae?" Sky asked me picking up the purple box.

I smiled "Mind carrying it?" I asked her and she nodded and followed us.

I opened up the front door and stepped inside.

"It's good to be back." I sighed in relief.

____________________________

Wow have I missed writing :)