Here goes nothing

-NASH'S POV-

I was really happy that Renae was exited to go to playlist. It was one day before we leave for florida for a couple weeks, my manager said i only needed to be there for 3 weeks instead a month, but I couldn't be happier! Hayes tried to convince me it was a good idea to let him and Kristina go also, we were only getting off school for "work" but we really did have to work some. I told hayes no, but he was still mad. I was packing for playlist when I heard my phone ring. Taylor Caniff.

"Dude what's up!?" I heard through my phone. "Hey, nothing much, just packing for playlist live, how bout you?" "I was calling to make sure you and your girlfriend were ready to party!" He yelled. Knowing how much Taylor liked his parties I knew that there would be a few happening at playlist.

"Maybe a couple, this trip is for Renae and I really." I confessed "Dude your whipped." Taylor said laughing "No, we'll be to a couple but not all of them." I said beginning to get mad, "Whatever man, aye I gotta go, catch up later?" "Yeah.." I was kind of pissed off, the word 'later' was said and I heard the signal the phone call ended. I threw my phone, attempting to make it to the bed, but didnt. I heard my phone smack the floor and I dived for it.

My phone was shattered. Again.

-RENAE'S POV-

I was currently at the mall by myself getting clothes for playlist. I still couldn't believe we were going! I was walking past a group of girls that kept whispering to each other. I found a bench to sit down on and look through my bags to see what else I needed when some one tapped my shoulder,

"Hi! Your Nash's girlfriend right?" She asked me smiling, I smiled back up at her "Yes I am, how are you?" I stood up to give her a hug and she hugged me back. "My friends and I were wondering if we could far a picture with you?" She asked shyly "Well of course!" I smiled. 3 other girls and I supposed one of their mothers came over, we all grouped together and the mother took the picture. "Thank you so much!" They all said, we talked for a little bit and I followed them on twitter, I thank them for supporting Nash and our relationship. They left and I got back to shopping.

Once I got done shopping I headed back home to pack all my new stuff with my old stuff. Here goes nothing. Playlist live here we come!

🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊

I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been really really sick lately. Thanks for reading my books, sorry for a short chapter but I thought I should put something up.

Love you guys 😻
/Kaycee\